weak

After the countless circles Zenitsu and Inosuke spun around Kyojuro, the group finally settled down.

The train had a unusually smooth and soothing ride. Yoriichi was also feeling drowsy. He looked around. Every single person was asleep and the smell of demons was spread across the whole train. Something was wrong. If the demon from earlier had killed all those people, then there shouldn't be anymore demon scents.

But his senses never failed him.

The demon is standing on the train.

The unnatural sleepiness was putting a load on his body. He shook it away. It remained. Was it from the tickets that the conductor had punched?

Yoriichi grabbed his sword and swung himself up to the demon. The wind wavered. The demon.

The moon reflected on his shadow as he swung his sword directly at the demon's neck.

The head, stuck in a neutral expression, flew off almost too easily. Yoriichi readied himself for the next attack. There was a weird squishing sound. As suspected, the demon's head was now attached to the train with a overlong neck.

"Oh, so it was you. Disrupted your own sweet, sweet dreams," smiled the demon.

Yoriichi ignored him. He started techniques on the train below him. The demon looked actually shocked this time.

"How did you know?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're not dying."

Sun breathing...

Yoriichi altered his stance.

Clear blue sky. 

Blooming flames erupted from his blade and he swung horizontally at the train.

The train shook.

Meanwhile in the train, Nezuko was burning all the ropes that the forced children had put around the demon slayers. This was according to plan. 

"Every single time I'm gone,"

She could still remember her older brothers smile.

"Protect every innocent human in sight, okay?"

Maybe she feels depressed because of that night. But Nezuko was always a child of hope. Hoping one day... she may become human and live with her only sibling forever. But to achieve that, something must go. The demons.

That was her duty. 

Soon, everyone had woken up thanks to her efforts. At this moment, meat shaped like arms started grabbing the sleeping humans. It grabbed her, too. 

A sudden clap of thunder rang out. The arm fell to the ground with a thud. Zenitsu stood in the middle of it.

"I'll protect anything Tanjiro treasures, even a demon."

Nezuko stared at him with watery eyes.

"I'd protecth a ghirl too, ehehhe..." Zenitsu was obviously asleep.

Nezuko dropped her admiring gaze.

Back with Yoriichi, he had jumped into the nearest train section. Arms grabbed everything, but Yoriichi subsided them quickly. The train suddenly wobbled. A glint of a white cape.

"Kamado, my boy! I can see you've been doing a good job! Maybe I was wrong, you can be a pillar too!!"

Kyojuro was right in his face. 

"I'll protect the last five cars of the train! Your sister and the yellow boy will protect the three remaining!! You and the boar will go on and cut the neck off!!"

Why are you smiling so hard, is there anything happy going on?!

"Alright."

They both disappeared with a crack.

Inosuke was already at the head of the train. He was speedily chopping the arms off.

"Inosuke!!"

"YEAH, GAMPACHIRO!! I'VE FOUND THE WEAK SPOT, THE WEAK SPOT!! WE'RE WINNING!!"

Arms with eyes kept pushing him around. Those will put him to sleep. He shuts his eyes.

Inosuke clawed the train to reveal a neckbone right in the middle of the train.

"IT'S RIGHT THERE!! ATTACK IT!"

Sun breathing...

Fire wheel.

Yoriichi makes a direct blow to the train's neck and it loses it.

The demon started flinging demon arms everywhere through the train with a horrible scream like scraping metal. The train toppled over and squirmed. The passengers were in great danger, especially if they're still asleep.

"Inosuke! SAVE THE PASSENGERS!"

Inosuke gave a thumbs up.

"I'LL DO IT, BECAUSE MY UNDERLING ASKED ME!!"

Yoriichi ran to save the humans, too.

The demon which morphed into the train laid shocked around a pool of blood.

The fading demon watched him. Was it worth all of the effort? He couldn't devour a single human. It's that Hashira. But also the demon girl. But also the yellow boy, and the boar guy. But most of all, him. Those earrings. He was so strong, I wanted to know his name. But all that remained of his body now was a small jumble of flesh. But he couldn't even keep that.

Was it worth it, watching all his fellow Lower Kizuki die right in front of his eyes? Leaving humanity just because he hated his life?

He regrets it... He doesn't want to see a single person, but that earring boy was saving people still.

It was a nightmare... for him.

Yoriichi saved the still-sleepy passengers and they were not hurt in any way life threatening. It was over.

"Good job, Kamado!! This mission is complete. You should become a pillar!!"

Kyojuro patted Yoriichi's head.

"Ahaha... thank you...?"

There was a sudden loud bang right behind them. It was yet another demon. 

It was an upper moon. This is bad. He could murder at least half of the passengers. It was stronger.

Too strong. Kyojuro would die.

The bang created a whirlpool of dust. When it cleared, a man with pink hair and stripes all over his body was revealed. He had a sickly smile.

Nothing was said except confusion. Then the man disappeared and reappeared much closer with his fist ready to smash Yoriichi into the ground.

Yoriichi sliced with his sword and the demon's arm split. He regenerated it immediately and smiled once again.

"I thought you were weak, little boy."