pair

Yoriichi sprinted back into the room. The room was full of a sickly sweet scent.

Koinatsu was framed into a sash and left on the floor.

Standing in the way was the demon Tengen had expected. She had a pretty face. Her long hair swayed and she looked at him.

"Oh, are you the pillar?" She gave an almost honest smile. "You're beautiful. I'm jealous."

She eyed him up and down. Yoriichi felt unnerved.

"Unfortunately, you saw me take that Koinatsu, so you can go in my sash too." Her smile was becoming more and more murderous.

Yoriichi pointed his sword at her. 

"Let Koinatsu go."

Her smile dropped. She glowered down at him.

"Don't be rude, introduce yourself."

Yoriichi put a hand to his sword. The air pressure increased dramatically.

"Let Koinatsu go."

She looked disgruntled.

"Well, mine is Daki," She pointed a finger at her eyes. "Upper Moon Six.

Indeed, there was a number in her eyes. But she seemed so... weak. No better than that train demon from Mugen. 

Yoriichi raised his sword. The black faded a shade of burning red. Just like before...

He twirled it around.

"I am Kamado Yoriichi."

Inosuke was fuming, waiting for Yoriichi to arrive at his house. 

"OH MY GOD WHERE IS THAT SOUCHIRO?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR THE DEMON TWENTY SECONDS AGO!! I'M DONE WAITING; WAITING ISN'T LIKE ME!!"

Inosuke screamed and jumped through the roof.

"DAAAAAGGHHH!!"

His head was through the ceiling and he spotted muscle-packed mice in a corner.

"MICE!! MY SWORDS!!!"

The buff mice inched and marched toward him with his double blades. They each had their own little gemstone headband, and kept bulging their arm muscles. They were Tengen's handy-dandy trained mice to bring items that had to be hidden to obtain.

Grabbing his swords, putting on his own clothes, and adding a boar mask, he was ready.

"PIG ASSAULT!!"

The manager of Zenitsu's house was grieving the loss of their O-mitsu. He held her bloodstained kimono gently, as if she would come back tomorrow. However, he had little time to himself.

A kunai was against his throat out of nowhere.

"What happened to Zenko and Hinatsuru? Answer quickly. No looking back." A voice with a proud tone.

The manager's heart raced and his fingers trembled. Was he going to die and join O-mitsu?

"Zenko disappeared after angering Warabihime, an Oiran... Hinatsuru got sick and went to a lower brothel where people don't go..."

...

"Who do you suspect?"

His head pounded and cold sweat covered him.

"Don't worry, I will make whoever it is pay. Trust me."

O-mitsu...

Tears poked at his eyes.

"Warabihime. Her room is where sunlight doesn't reach...!"

The kunai disappeared and so did the proud voice.

As suspected, the demon didn't make any movement when Yoriichi beheaded her. 

"How-- How are you so fast..."

Her faded smile crumbled and her eyes went misty.

"You are not crying right now."

Yoriichi couldn't believe this. Was she going to wail about losing?

With her head in her hands, she started sobbing at full volume. Shrieking, screaming, hitting the floor.

Yoriichi sliced her head again. She yelled even louder.

"YOU LITTLE PROSTITUTE, IS CUTTING OFF MY HEAD NOT ENOUGH, BUT YOU NEED ALSO TO CUT IT INTO HALFS--"

Yoriichi struck her head again into quarters. Unable to talk by her lack of a mouth, her body hit and banged the already broken floor.

"That's enough chittering, demon." Yoriichi glared down at her. 

"You've ate all these innocent lives. All of the hatred and pain will come back to you, Daki. It is justice." 

Suddenly, another bony body erupted from Daki's. Yoriichi was expecting this. 

The main body.

"What... What have you done to my little sister...? She's never been like this, all up in pieces..." The body showed bones through the skin. Though muscles were still collected on the arms, he still looked starved.

The separated body picked up Daki's split head slowly, gently.

"What monster are you?" The body tried to reconnect the pieces with no avail.

Yoriichi held his sword steady.

In a blink, two sickles came slicing through the air at his neck. Deflecting it, Yoriichi sprinted in for an attack. He slashed at the other body's neck, cutting through half of it. The body skidded back, his sickles returning to his hands.

"Niice... Unlike me, you're beautiful, huh? Even that curious birthmark you have," The body pointed at Yoriichi's mark. "It fits you, makes you even more cool looking, isn't that right?"

"My birthmark only makes people pity me... Good for you, good for you!!" The body tore at its hair and swung its sickle towards Yoriichi. 

Yoriichi clashed it away, but it came bounding back like a magnet, oozing with some deadly poison. 

After a few collisions, the sickle finally reached its destination. His own sister. 

Stabbing into her chest, she howled with pain with the main body looking more and more enraged.

"You're too talented, not the same level as this little Gyutaro, eh?"

Yoriichi flicked a bit of blood off of his red painted sword. 

"It's over, you siblings."