Chapter Four

Skin? Smooth.

Lips? Soft.

Hands? Gentle.

Touches? Loving.

Kisses? Sweet.

Expressions? Adorable.

Voice? Soothing.

Eyes? Beautiful.

Hair? Silky.

Him? Intoxicating.

As I stood between his knees and looked down at him, breathing heavily due to the makeout session we just had, I took in each and every one of his features. His eyes were vibrantly colored. Most of it was purple, but there were little parts that were yellow. His eyes were filled with love, wonder, and, although much fainter, a hint of hesitancy and fear.

His hair was light grey with a black streak resting amidst the longer bangs on the right side of his face. His lips were slightly parted as he caught his breath, only adding to my list of reasons why I haven't backed out yet.

Sure I've kissed people before, but those kisses were never filled with the passion, longing, and desire I felt when I kissed him.

I kept my gaze locked on his eyes, the eyes I have now deemed to be the most gorgeous I have ever seen in my entire life. Slowly, I took his hand and mine and lifted it up to my lips, pressing a gentle kiss to his knuckles. His gaze never shifted, never looking away from mine. Slowly, I guided his hand to my waist, setting it to rest on the waistband of my pants. The tips of two of his fingers touched my skin. I shivered slightly at the feeling before leaning down to press my lips against his.

While last time he hesitated before kissing back, this time he was quicker to react. Our lips moved in sync as I gently pushed him down so that he was lying on his back, my arms on either side of his head to keep myself from putting my full weight on the smaller boy. I felt the hand on my waist move up to my chest rather quickly, almost as if he wanted me to stop. I pulled back and looked down at him with a sof expression. He was looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" I whispered, keeping my voice low so I didn't scare him anymore than he seemed to be.

"Not really, it's just that," he stopped talking mid-sentence and covered his face with his hands. "I've never done this before." He finished, his voice quieter than before. When he spoke again, his voice cracked slightly and a tear slipped down the side of his face. "I'm scared."

Gently, I took a hold of his wrists and moved them away from his face. His eyes were glistening with forming tears and I didn't like seeing them in his eyes. "Just promise me that you will tell me to stop or push me away when it becomes too much or you change your mind. Okay?"

He nodded before taking a deep breath through his nose and exhaling from his mouth. With shaky hands, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down into another kiss.

As this memory flashed through my mind, I took another sip of my tea before looking back out the window. A few minutes later, the bell above the door rang. I glanced up without moving my head and spotted Dazai, Chuuya, and a cute grey haired boy. I internally smiled at the sight of the boy named Atsushi Nakajima. I wasn't sure what that night meant to him, but I was only hoping that he doesn't regret giving his first time to someone like me.

Dazai said something to the smaller male before dragging Chuuya behind him. That was when I faced their direction. The two males sat down across from me, Dazai by the window, across from me, and Chuuya right next to him.