Chapter Fourteen

"Ryu that tickles." I giggle as he traces his fingertips down the exposed skin of my side and stomach.

"Does it?" I hear the smirk in his voice before he rolls me onto my back and climbs on top of me, trapping me between his legs as he tickles me relentlessly.

Laughing, I squirm and squeal as I try to escape his grasp.

He stops for a second to let me breath, my chest heaving up and down due to lack of oxygen.

I look up at him, a small smile forming on his lips as he stares down at me with a soft gaze.

I was about to say something when he began tickling me again, this time laughing a bit with me as he grabs my hands and pins them above my head so I couldn't keep trying to push him off.

I struggle through fits of laughter as he continues attacking my torso with his hand.

"R-R-Ryu, s-stop." I laughed, barely able to let out those two words.

He ignores my protests and continues abusing my sides, leaving me no room to speak or attempt to escape his tickle attack.

Eventually, he stops and sits up a bit, keeping my hands pinned as he asked me to breathe and catch my breath while he presses gentle kisses to my face and neck.

I smile softly, getting one of my hands free so I could run it through his hair. He hums softly before meeting my gaze.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah, you're sister is pretty funny." I reply.

He nods. "I'm glad you two get along."

Then he gently presses his lips against mine, a small smile on his lips when I respond to the action. My hand moves from his hair to his face, softly cupping his cheek as he releases my other hand.

I push into him a little more, recieving the same treatment as he moved back. I sat up with him, not allowing our lips to separate.

Soon, I was sitting up with him in my lap, legs bent on either side of me, his arms wrapping themselves around my neck as I do the same to his waist. He let's out a shaky breath before kissing up my cheekbone and down my jaw. I lifted my head to grant him better access to my throat but ended up groaning when he pulled away, kissing my nose lightly.

"What was that for?" I question.

"Nothing. Just wanted to kiss you." He smiles before tucking my hair behind my ear. "What did you, Chuuya, and Gin do today?"

"We went to eat after picking up Chuuya and then went to a few different stores and messed around a bit. We ended up getting kicked out of one too." I laugh a bit as Ryu quirks up an eyebrow. "We weren't doing anything bad, we were just being disruptive to other shoppers and were told to leave."

He laughs softly before messing with the hairs at the male off my neck, a shiver taking over my body at the small touch, making him smile.

"What else?" He urges me to continue.

"Well, we thought about going to the movies but missed it when Kunikida called and asked us to help him get Dazai out of a tree he got stuck in because of another suicide attempt." Ryu rolled his eyes at the last bit of information but stayed quiet, shifting a bit in my lap, his hips brushing against mine the slightest bit as he settles into a more comfortable position.

I wait for him to stop moving before moving my hands from his waist to his thighs, rubbing them softly, loving the way he leaned back on his hands, his eyes closed as a content sigh slips past his lips.