Chapter 13

It has been one month since the forest incident. I don't think I'll visit Eli again, well at least not when Livai is still around. Don't know what he will do to Eli, I'm sure he already came up with more than a thousand ways to kill him.

Vacations are finally over. I now have to attend college. I'm overjoyed; I don't have to remain at home and see Livai anymore, or so I thought. As if seeing him at home wasn't enough, he'll be attending the same college as me. I can't believe how unlucky I am.

Once we arrived at school, we walk along the corridor to our respective classes. As usual, Livai keeps bothering me with how he is planning to kill anyone who dare to approach or flirt with me.

"Don't worry. No one's going to approach me. I already distanced myself from others long ago."

"Ohh! Why?"

"Everyone who approached me just wanted one thing, money. I'd rather be alone than to be with people like that."

"You are not alone now. You have me by your side, and I'll never leave you."
Livai said as he grab my hand.

I removes my hand quickly from him as I saw my english teacher passing by.
Livai noticed and ask, "Do you know him?"

"Yeah. He is Mr John, my favorite teacher. He is always polite with others, everyone likes him." I replied.

Mr John saw me and starts walking towards me.

"Hello Ash. Hope you are doing well! So how was your vacations?"

"It was alright. I had fun."

His stare shifts from me to Livai. He must be wondering who that new face was.

"Hey. You are a new here, right?
I don't recall ever seeing you."

"Ya" He replied driedly.

"He is my step brother Livai. Today is his first day here." I said. Knowing Livai, he must be upset or something because I didn't let him grab my hand.

"Oh okay. Hope you enjoy it here Livai. I shall take my leave as I have other things to do. If you ever need anything you can find me in the staff room. I'll be glad to help in any case."

"Ya. Even though I'm sure I'll never need you."

Mr John look at me confusely and then left.

"Seriously, What was that? Did you forget that you have to respect the teacher?"

"I have a tendency to forget useless shit."

"What?"

"Yeah, like I said, useless shit."

We went to our classroom. Livai introduced himself to the rest of the class then sit next to me.
I can hear those students talking about how I seduced him.
That idiot didn't mentioned that he was my step brother while introducing himself.

Livai heard everything they were talking about me.

"I'm going to make them pay."

"Calm down, I'm used to all that. Don't do anything to them."

"Okay. I won't do anything." He sigh.

"Honestly I don't trust you."

"Well, you should!"

"And why should I trust you?"

"Because I murdered people, obviously. Who wouldn't trust me?" He chuckle.

"You are so dangerous."

"Dangerously attractive...?"

Guess I better shut up or else I'll burst up.

The first and second period was about sociology. Then we have a short break.
As soon as class was over all the girls flock around Livai, asking about his number and all.
Then the most popular boy of the class, Noah, came up to Livai and start talking crap about me about how I'm a gold digger and spend my time seducing other guys and that he should avoid me.
Livai's smile instantly fade away, I can already sense his murderous intent.
Luckily, the teacher walked into the class at the right time and everyone went to their seats.

"That guy Noah, I hate everything about him. The way he look, the way he talk, everything. I want to teach him a lesson and I already have a plan in mind." He said in a cold gaze.

Although I hate Noah, I don't wish death upon him. I wonder what he has in mind.

"The plan can't include killing or torturing him." I stares at him directly.

"My god, do you want it to have unicorns and rainbows or something?"

"Can't you stay without killing others?"

"Well, I have an angel and a devil on my shoulder and both are telling me to solve my problems with murder."

"You are crazy!"

"I was never sane." He smirk.

.
.
.

We studied all day and now it was finally time to go home.

"Come with me to the rooftop." Livai said to me.

"Why?" I asked confusely.

"Just come." He grabs me by my hand as we rush over to the rooftop.

"Wait. What are we doing here on the rooftop?"

"Just wait and see." He said with a creepy smile.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door opened, to my surprise it was Noah. He walks towards us.
What was he doing here?

"I got a note that you wanted to see me, Livai. For what?"

"Murder." Livai removed a knife from behind his back, he was filled with bloodlust. I was thunderstruck amd couldn't do anything.
There were a cold silence.

Noah was also stunned. He manage to keep his calm, thinking about how to avoid getting stabbed. Finally he speak.
"I have too much swagger for the dagger."

Was he trying to be funny or something? I wanted to snatch the knife from Livai and stabbed him myself.

"Nothing will save you from me."
Livai instantly jumped on Noah and keep stabbing him. Blood was spilling everywhere.
I fell down on my knees trembling as I watch this gruesome scene unable to do anything.

"Any last words?" Livai asks amusingly.

"Please!  I- i never d-did an-anyt-"

"Jesus! Never mind!"

Livai keeps stabbing him till he stops moving.
He then moves away from the body.

Full of dread, I run towards the cold body checking over him. He was not breathing.

"I- I think he's d-dead!"

"Yah think?" He smirk.

It was over for him.