Chapter 6

"Wh...why have you done this?" I said with tears in my eyes

"You should be happy, i have done all this for you. This parasite was getting in our way so i had to get rid of him" he says as he approached me with a big smile on his face.

"I..i didn't want you to kill anyone. In our way?? How???" I asked confusedly.

"Well, do you believe in love at first sight? It happened to me the first time is saw your picture."

"My picture??" I murmured bewildered.

"Remember the day i told you that my parents were killed by some murderer? Well, i lied. The real reason behind their death was me. I murdered them as they were such a pain in the ass and i never really liked them. So one day i met your parents which were also a pain in the ass. They showed me your picture and it was when i fell in love with you and decided to makes you belong to me"

" I will never belong to you"

" Don't kid yourself, you always have"

" How can you be so cruel? You killed your parent and Dean as well! How can you hit him with your knife?"

"I believe the technical term is 'stab".

He came next to me and put his hand on my cheek. His hand was so soft. He placed his lips on mine and gave a passionate kiss.
I wanted to slap him but i was so afraid that i pissed him off and would kill me. Suddenly i noticed the knife was down next to me, he kept it there when he was kissing me. I move my hand towards the knife without him noticing and grabbed it.

I then placed it under his throat with a shaking hand. He doesn't seem to be scared as he continued to smile.

My blade pressed against his throat, he whispered
"Go ahead, kill me. Add another ghosts to haunt you, honey"

As i was distracted by his words, he quickly take the knife from my hand and put it in his pocket.

"How dare you? I will tell mum and dad about you and you will regret it. You will spent your whole life in jail" I said nervously,
As at first i have to get out of here.

"You are so cute when you are angry, you are really my type. You said that you will report me, right? Bear in mind that if you ever try to do that the you can say good bye to your parents as they will have a nice nap in hell." His expression suddenly changed.

The atmosphere became heavy and there were a silence in the room. I simply couldn't bear to lose my parents just like i lost Dean.

"B...but..."

"If you wants your parents to stay alive then you have to do everything i say"

"If i re.. Refuse?" I already know the answer but i was half hoping that he would say something sweet.

"If you refuse then i wouldn't have any other choice than to leave and let you live a happy life with your parents. It's that what you expected me to say? Hahaha..darling, if you refuse then death awaits your parents. It's simple as that" he says still smiling.

Do not forget to vote and comment✌