chapter 8

It was morning here. The sun rays makes its way through the curtain to my room. I was feeling really tired as i didn't close my eyes all night due to the thought of living in the same house with a psycho.
After brushing my teeth i went downstairs to my surprise to find Livai helping my mum to prepare breakfast.
What was he planning now?

"Good morning Ashlynn, how are you today?" He said when he noticed me.
I ignored him and walk away. Seeing his face made me lost my appetite. By the way, who would want to eat breakfast prepared by a sadistic bastard.

"Hey, I'm trying to have a conversation with you!"

"And I'm trying to avoid it!" I said blankly.

"Ohh i know someone who didn't sleep well last night"

"Yeah because of you"

All night i kept thinking about him. How he killed Dean, how he is pretending to be nice, how he is hiding his true personality. How could he do that? He was just a devil hiding in human skin.

"Why are you angry sweetheart? At least i didn't kill anyone today."

"You say that like it was a difficult task."

I walked away leaving him behind when he suddenly get a hold of my wrist. I turn back to face him and i was frozen in place. His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. He expression then changed into a grin. Seriously, is he bipolar or something?

"Are you scared?" he asked.

"No. I have this terrified look on my face cause I'm having so much' Fun." I replied  back.

I was really terrified and didn't want to say a word and of course my mouth couldn't cooperate and i had to open it. This flaw will probably be the reason for my death one day.

"Listen Ashlynn, i genuinely love you. From the first moment i saw you, i know i wanted to stay with you"
Wow, my first time being confessed by someone. Should i smile or cry?
"And I also know i kinda forced myself on you like kissing you and all"
Wow, so he was aware.

"What you don't know Livai is that from the first moment i laid my eyes upon you, i knew that i wanted to spend the rest of my life avoiding you."
Stupid mouth, was it hard for you to remain shut.

There was a short and awkward silence. If i was in his place, i would dig a hole and hide myself there for eternity. Jeez, what an embarrassing moment.

"Lets eat everyone" my mom said as she walked in the dinning room. Finally someone broke that humiliating silence.

We all ate without saying a word.

Don't forget to like and comment. ✌️