Chapter 7

It has been one week since Dean was murdered by Livai.
When everyone found out about his dead body, they were horrified but i couldn't bring myself to tell the truth. Since now, no one know how he was killed and who was the murderer. Livai has planned everything and had left no details behind. I was frightened when Livai threaten to murder my parents. One wrong move of mine and my parent would be dead. I had to keep all this for myself and hope that this crazy serial killer get caught soon.

I was sitting on my bed when suddenly an arm wrapped against me. It was warm and i really needed a hug and someone to tell me that it is all a bad dream and that i will wake up soon.

"What happen? You are not saying anything. Are you still mad at me for killing him? Asked Livai.

"Please can you leave me alone?" I retort back at him. Though i needed someone badly, Livai is the last person with whom i want to be.

"You are so cute when you are angry."

"Ohh! So you think i'm cute when i'm angry?? Well get ready because i'm about to be Gorgeous" I replied sarcastically.

"Why do I feel that you have a grudge against me?"

"Listen Livai. It's not that I hate you but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'll drink it".

"You can say whatever you want, it does not change the fact that you are mine and only mine. You should be happy that i'm doing nothing to you, right now."

"What can you do to me? If you dare touch me then i'll scream for help-"

I didn't get time to reply that he forced a kiss on me. I can hardly breath, i tried to push him away but i had no strength. Finally he let go of me.

"I didn't know that you were such a bad kisser. I can practise with you if you want" He was teasing me again. I wanted to punch him, how dare he kiss me like that.

"How dare you kiss me like that. This is a crime, you are sexually harassing me, you psycho sadist pervert"

"I'm not the only one to be blamed. It's you who was seducing me first" he said with a grin on his face.

Seriously, when did i seduce him. Is he crazy??

"I want to kiss you slowly on every part of your body and make you scream over and over" He said while moving his lips towards mine.
I push him away and get out of the bed.

"Right now, I don't know if i want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge"

He always get on my nerve, No matter how many times I insult him, he doesn't feel hurt or anything. He continue to retort back at me sarcastically.

He came toward me and I walk backward trying to be as far from him but my back slapped against the wall. There were no escape.

"What happen little kitty? Nowhere to escape? You know how much i want to gouge your eyes out and make you blind so that you can never look at anyone else, i want to lock you in a cage so that you can never go away from me, i sometime feel like breaking your legs and arm so that you can never run away from me " he said grinning like a Cheshire cat while dragging his lips toward mine.

"Please stop, your thought are scary" i respond in fear.

"Livai, can you come here please? Your dad need your help right now." My mom called for Livai from downstairs.

"Coming mum" he replied back "You are saved this time but the next time i will not be that sweet to you"

He release me from his grip and walk to the door then turn in my direction and say
"Are you french? Cuz Eiffel for you."

"That has got to be the lamest pick-up line in existence"

"Don't worry that's just plan A."

"So what's the plan B"

"To take you hostage" he said smiling.

I was tongue-tied, i open my mouth to respond something but nothing came out. Seriously, i don't know if i should laugh or just cry.

"Ok then see you, i'm going"

"Yess, go away and never come back" i murmured.

He turn to the door and goes away leaving me alone in the room.

Hope you like the story
Do not forget to vote and comment.✌