Chapter 1

"My darling, it's time for you to wake up" said my mum as she enters my room.

"You have to get ready for college or else you will be late!"

"But mom i don't want to go to college, I'm feeling sleepy"

"You have done the same scene yesterday and you didn't attend college. Your friends will miss you."

"Mom i don't have friends. What's the point of going there?"

"To learn"

"Okay, you won. I will go to college. Why don't you ever listen to me, mum?"

"Because you never listen to me"

"Ahh okay"

My mum left my room and had gone downstairs to prepare breakfasts. I woke up thinking that it won't be that bad to attend college even if i don't have friends. During recess, i would always end up in a library to read so as to forget about real life and imagine myself as a character in the book.

I got up and brush my teeth. I joined my parents downstairs where they were waiting for me to take our breakfast together.

"Hey dad" I said as i kissed him.

"Hii my princess, how are you?"

"I'm fi..." I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when my mum cut me.

"I don't remember getting my morning kiss when i woke you up, Ashlynn?" Said my mum.

"Ahh so you are jealous that our daughter prefer me than you?" Said my dad as we all burst into a laugh.

"So for the week-end, your father and i have decided to organise a small picnic. We are always working and you are lonely so we decided to spend some times together."

"Yuppeee, i am really excited for the picnic the last time we spent time together was hmm one, no three months ago."

After breakfast, I had gone to bath and to go to college where my driver drove me.

After college~

When entering my house, i saw my parent standing next to their suitcase. They were waiting for me, perhaps.

"Mum? Dad? What happened?"

"Sorry Sweety but we really need to go as one of our company in Japan has been robbed, we have lost 2.1 millions dollars, it's really urgent"

"Don't worry, it won't be long. But if you ever feel lonely, you can always call for Dean."

Dean was one of my cousin. He was 11 years old. When i was small, i would have always played with him but now i don't really have enough time because of college and stuff. I always enjoyed his company. Maybe that was a great idea i could call him and spend time like we have always do when we were smaller.

"Hmm ok then, goodbye and have a safe trip"

I said as the door closed and everyone left. Again i was left all alone. I was just sad as i wanted to do the picnic. I was always an ill-fated child, everytimes something good happen to me, something bad accompanied it.

After bathing and eating, i have gone in my room. Spending time in my fictional world when sleep won over.