chapter 3

Finally the day have arrived, my parents will come home. I was very eager to meet them especially to see the surprise that they will bring with them. As i did not know what to do, i decided to phone Dean.

"Hii Dean. How are you?"

"Heyy, doing great and you?"

"I'm feeling bored so i phoned you"

"So i only exist when you are bored?"

"Well yeah, otherwise why will i call you?"

"Argg go to hell"

"Where do you think i come from?" I said laughingly.
"By the way, my parents will return today and they said that they bought a surprise for me. I wonder what is it but i'm sure that it is a dog."

"If it's a dog, i wish you luck to take care of it as you don't even know how to take care of yourself."

"I really want to have a do..." Suddenly i heard the noises of a car and it was my parents
"I will call you later Dean, my parents came."

"Okay then bye"

"Bye"

I walked towards the door to open it when i saw my parents, i don't know why, but i was crying, then i realised that there were something in my eyes. I removed it the continue my way to see my surpr.., no my parents.

"Mummm , daaadddd" i said eagerly as i jumped in their arm to have a hug.

"we missed you so much"

"Me too, so where is the dog?"

"Uhh, which dog."

"I mean the surprise, which is a dog."

"Ohhh, no. The surprise is not a dog." And i was like you know just die.

"Livai please come here" called my mum

"Yes mum" A boy responded when coming out of the car. He has black hair which was a bit long. His eyes was also black. He was wearing a black jersey along with a black pant and a brown boot. He was like an emo.

"What, why did he call you mum?" I asked confusedly.

"Well, let me tell you that this young man will stay with us as from today and he will be your step-brother. You should be able to adapt with him as he is only one year older than you." Said my dad.

"And my dog?..uhh i mean okay"

"Hii, my name is Livai, your parents, i mean our parents told me a lot about you. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too"

"Since you were always left alone, we brought Livai so for you to have company when we are not here. This was our surprise for you." My parents said together.

I was happy to have a brother but i was also sad for not having a dog. I wanted to asked my parents where he come from, i wanted to know about his whereabouts then i thought that it wont be good to ask infront of him, maybe he had a tragic past and i could hurt his feeling by questioning. So i decided to ask later with my parents.

"Okay, Livai come with me, i will make you visit the house"

"Okay" he said smiling.