Chapter 2

It has been two weeks since my parents left, now school holidays have just started and i was delighted to stay at home and sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. College will start about 4 months later.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, i was wondering who it was and to my surprise it was Dean.

"Heyy long time not see" he said with the same big smile on his face.

"Yeah and let keep it this way" i said smirking at him.

Since small, i have always love to annoy him. He is shorter than me, he has brown small eyes with long eyelashes which make him cute when he sleep and has brown hair too.

"You will never change"

"Hehe, so what bring you here?"

"We didn't meet for a long time, so i decided to come and say hii, actually i wanted to spend some time with you. Since you enter colleges, you stopped meeting me so..."

"I'm sorry,Dean, but don't worry, colleges will start 4 months later, so we can spend many times together, plus my parents are not here, we can do whatever we want."

"Whatever we want, hmmm"

"Dean, you dirty mind"

"Heyy it is not what are thinking. It's you the dirty mind here, how did you know what i was thinking this even if i didn't?"

We laughed and laughed and when i tried to stop and look at his face, i burst out into laughing more loudly. That's what i like at Dean, he always made my day.

Afterwards we went into the kitchen to prepare some snacks to eat when watching a film.

After watching 4-5 movies, it was already time for Dean to head home.

"I have to go now, but i will meet you later."

"Okay bye"

After he left, i was wondering what i will do then i've got an idea that is to phone my parents.

"Hii mom, how are things going there and when will you return"

"Heyy, here things are alright we have found the culprit and we will return tomorrow. And guess what."

"Colleges have been banned?"

"What, uhh, no. Actually we got a surprise for you"

" A surprise?! Yuppee and what is it?"

"I can't tell you or else it won't be a surprise."

"Okay, talking about surprises, the other day i've got a surprise test at college and i was very surprise."

"Hahaha Ashlyn, so what was it about?"

"It was about children's right. I Was not sure if it was about the right to be children or children are always right? So i put both answers there."

"Me, i'm sure that you will fail." She said laughingly.

"So mean, ok bye see you later, my favourite show is about to start."

"Okay bye dear, take care"

"Thanks, and take care as well"