chapter 3 ( mossy knots )

I was getting ready for bed, brushing my teeth, putting on my pajamas and stuff like that. When I got to brushing my hair it was going smoothly till I found a huge knot. The knot was bigger then my head. I tried to brush it out and I kept trying but then the brush stopped moving. My eyes widened. It was stuck. My brush was stuck to my hair. I decided to hop in the shower again to try and get it out. The only thing falling was water.
I tried a detangler to get the knot out. Nope. I tried a teething comb. Nope. I ended up just getting more knots in my hair. It was already 4 am after all of this. Looks like no school tomorrow, now these knots were really stuck. Like super stuck. I grabbed the only thing left I could resort too. The scissors. First I cut the brush off. It was a lot of reassurance after the brush was gone. I tried brushing the hair out again. The big knot was almost gone but so was a huge clump of hair that I cut off. My hair was my shoulders. I just got mad and cut the rest of the knots out. I found the longest piece of the bunch and chopped 2 inches of it. I brushed the rest of the knots out and cut the other longer pieces to the length of the shortest one. The shortest piece was only an inch of hair. I stared at my reflection hard. My hair.. was.. gone..! My hair had never been so boyish short. It was 7 am when I was done cutting, I didn't tell anybody that the brush was stuck nor did I tell them was my hair was knotted. My green mossy hair was as short as grass. Literally.. i grabbed the shaver from the cabinet , and made a undercut. I looked.. decent.. I was so tired, last night I was up all hours. I just got in my bed again. I didn't care anymore. My hair was back at its old state.