chapter 25

"Welcome back to the game show! As you all know, I will be picking someone from the audience!" The host says. The audience cheers.

"Let's spin the wheel!" The host says. He walk over to huge wheel reading all the rows on it. "Anddddd, row K! Ok which seat number?" He says spinning another wheel next to it. "Number 4!" He says. The girl sat there stands up, she nervously looks around.

She walks down the stairs. As she gets up on the stage she turns around and waves. The audience cheers. "Ok, ok, that's enough." He quiets down the audience.

He shows her to the chair. "The spinner has pick my daughter, Hannah Greenfield." He announced. "Are sure you wanna do this?" He whispers to his kid. He puts the microphone in her face. "What the wheel picks is fate." She says. The crowd screams. "Give it up for my daughter, and her braveness!" The host shouts.

He grins at the audience. "What do you guys think she should get?" He asks. Some people chant shoulder length, some other scream pixiecut and others bowlcut. "Bowlcut?" The crowd screams. "Bowlcut it is!" The host screams.

The host walks into the back. He grabs a bowl. In his mic he talks to his daughter. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's a lot of hair that will be chopped off." He says. She gives him the signal.

"Ok but don't blame me when you hate it." He says. He walks back out with the bowl.

He tips his daughter back into the sink. "Let's wash her hair first!" He says. He wets her hair. Then grabbing the shampoo he pours a squirt onto his hands. He rubs it into his daughter's scalp.

He cringes at his daughter. She is willing to do anything for her dads show. Even cut her long waist length hair, to a bowlcut.

He rinses out the soap. Next is conditioner, he soaks his hands in conditioner and rubs it along the ends of her hair. He turns on the tap and rinsed her out.

He squeezed excess water out of the hair and lifted her head up. He dried her hair as best as he could without crying. His babygirl, was too nice, she would risk it all for her dad. That includes all of her hair and she was doing it right now.

Once her hair was dried and slightly damp. He brushed out her hair. It was slightly tangled. He put the bowl on her head.

He cut the front first, the bangs, then going around the side. He cut the back along the bowl. Than the other side.

The audience cheered. Her dad grabbed the shaver and shaved part of the back off. "Woo hoo!" She shouted into the microphone. The crowd cheered.

Her dad blow dried her hair. Once he dried it he turned her around and she looked in mirror. He couldn't look at her anymore, his little girl, was gone.

She raised her hand and everyone clapped. He put the microphone next to her mouth so she could talk. "See the next contestant tomorrow! My name is Hannah Greenfield and I'm signing off!" She saluted as the curtains rolled in.

She turns around to look at her dad and sees him completely distraught. "Hey dad, it's fine. I'm fine." She says. "No it's not. Now your hair is short it was so long before." He says. "Hey, hey, hey it's not your fault. We make a lot of money from this. I don't care if I have a bowlcut." She says. He nods.

AN: hope you loved it! Thank you for 30k reads :0

Words: 618