Chapter 5 (sunshine hair)

Everywhere I walked I brought sunshine with my hair. My parents never let me cut it. It's 6 feet long. It got so bad, I had to be homeschooled. I actually like my hair.

"What?! I am?" "Yes darling." "I'm afraid your going to need a punishment." "..." "I talked with your dad and he said it was ok with him." "What is the punishment?.." "A haircut." "But mom... you never let me cut it." "Well now I am and it's going to be a punishment." "Head to the bathroom, I will be there soon."

I headed to the bathroom, as my mom got some stuff ready. "Hello sweetie." She says as she walked in with a bag of hair scissors, a haircut cape and a chair. She sat the chair down. She gave me a signal to sit in it. I sat down, as she pinned the cape to me and the chair. So I couldn't move from the chair. It felt like a choke hold. As she rummaged through the bag. She got out a pair of scissors and a hair tie. She put half of my hair up in a bun, the other in a ponytail. She cut above the ponytail. She took down a quarter of the buns hair. Put it back up and the hair in a ponytail. Above the hair tie again. She took another bit of my hair and put it in a ponytail. Snip. She grabbed all of it and loud snip could be heard from miles away. She went though the bag again. Thinning shears. Snip. Snip. Snip. All of the weight was gone, it felt so relieving. She went back into the bag. A black shaver she brought out. She put on a number 3 guard. *shaver buzz* As she went in I could feel the hair dropping to the ground. The underside of my hair had just been shaved off. The top was left. My mom took the scissors again. She cut and cut until my hair was so short. "Darling, your finished!" She said with a smirk. With tears flowing down my face, I got in the shower. My new haircut was finished.