chapter 24

I was over at this girls house from my school. I was at a party my friends brought me too. This girl through the party. Everyone else had left but had a special bond with this girl. Somehow I had created a bond with her, someone I just ment.

I sit in her room on her floor. She scrolls on her phone, while I play with her hair. "You got really nice hair, you know that?" I say running my hair through her long blonde hair. "Thanks!" She says looking up at me and smiling.

She's a natural blonde, such a cutie. I speak up. "You would look really good with short hair." I say tightening her ponytail. "Really?" She asks looking at me confused. "You would look super cute." I say, winking. She looks up from her phone, "then make me cute." She says. I smile, she turns her body towards me. "You think I would?" She asks again. "Yup! You would look good with anything." I say.

I grab her and bring her out of her room. Her parents are away for the weekend. I bring her down the stairs. We walk into her kitchen and I pull out one of the chairs. She sits down. I smile, "so, beautiful, what would you like?" I say. "You said I would look good with short hair. Right?" She says. I nod, "I'll decide then, princess." I say. She giggles. I run into the downstairs bathroom and open the cabinet under the sink. I pull out a box with everything I need.

I run out of there, holding the box behind me. I want to surprise her. I tie her to the chair. "What's that for?" She asks and looks at me. "You'll see." I say. She giggles again as I put the cape on her. I set the box behind her where she can't see.

I open up the box, inside are, scissors, shaver, shaving cream, and clippers. I take out the scissors and turn to her. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Yup! I'm ready, Madison!" She says. "Ok, I'm gonna start Abigail." I say.

"How short are you going?" She asks. "Short." I reply. I lift up the scissors, take a hold of the ponytail and cut it off. Her remaining blonde hair falls down her cheeks. I throw the hair into her lap. She looks a little surprised trying to not freak out. I can tell she's trying trying to hide her fear.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful so far." I say. Her eyes open wide. "So far!? Your not done?" She says. I nod. I continue to cut her hair. She looks cute with a short little boy haircut. Maybe I should leave it at this.

I put the scissors back in the box on the counter. I take out the clippers. I plug it into the outlet on the the side of the counter. I take the guard off and flip the switch.

I run the clippers through the middle of her head.  She heard the sound. Her already short hair, became stubble fast. I shave the side next the middle the stubble taking over her head. I finish one side of her and move on to the other.

I shave the rest of her until her whole head is stubble. "Can I touch it?" She says. "Go ahead." I say. She touches her freshly shaved heads stubble. "Woah.." she says as she takes her hand away.

I put the clippers back and pick up the shaver and cream. I squeezed some onto my hands and then rubbed it into her head. I grabbed the shaver and then, sccraappp! Suddenly the stubble left on her head was gone. I continued to shave her stubble. I finished shaving off her stubble and dried her head off with a towel removing the excess cream.

Sun shines through her window on her bald head. I start to put more cream on my hands. I rubbed it on to her eyebrows. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Too bad, princess, you'd look wonderful with no eyebrows." I say. "Madison. I can't. Ugh, fine!" She says.

I continue rubbing the shaving cream on her eyebrows. I wipe the cream off my hands. I grab the shaver. I start by shaving one eyebrow. Sceeerccch! Woah. I quickly swipe off the other one. Sceeerccch! And she was left completely hairless.

I touch her bald head. She shivers. "Now you look great." I say. "I look like a f*cking alien, Madison!" She says. "A really sexy one at that." I say.

"Abigail, do you want be my girlfriend?" I say. "Yes." She says.

_______________________________

Over the next few months her eyebrows grow back and her hair grown out a little bit.

"Gosh Madison, I love this length. Thank you for that headshave!" Abigail says. "No problem, abbey!"

And with that they loved eachother. No matter the hair length. Bald, short, long, anything. They loved eachother.

AN: hope you enjoyed that chapter! Next one will probably be in a couple of days.

Words: 848