Chapter 16

I was so deep into dept, I was willing to do anything to get out of it. One day I was walking on the street when I saw a sign, 'call 1-800-543-2347 for money!'

I pull out my phone to call the number. I dial it as fast as can. It rings for a couple seconds and then the manliest voice I've ever heard answered, "are you in need of money?" He says. "Y-yes?" I say. "Go to this location, (insert location address.)" "ok! I'll be there soon."

I end the call to phone a taxi. I wait for a couple minutes and then the yellow car pulls up. I hop into the taxi, tell the driver the address, and sit in the backseat.

When I arrive at the place, it looks like a warehouse with a only a salon next to it. Every other store is for lease.

I walk into the warehouse and see a girl, around my age, my old girlfriend, Jessica. She smiles and then gets up. She walks over to me. "You wanted money right?" She said. "I- y-yes." She throws a pair of scissors in the air and then catches it. "I'll give you 10k if you let me cut your hair to your elbows." "Of course!" I say. She sits me down in a chair. She starts to cut off my hair. I feel my hair on my elbows.

"Stand up." She says, I get up. "If you let me take you to my salon and cut your hair to your shoulders, I'll give you 100k more." She says. I nod, she picks up my hair off the ground. She holds my hand and takes me to the salon next door. We walk into the salon, the door makes a buzz.

Jessica sets me down in a chair, she cuts roughly around my shoulders and then straightens it. She kisses me, "will you be my girlfriend?" I am surprised by her but I manage to get out a simple, "yes." "Let's go back to my place, Kai." The way she says my name is super atractive. "Ok~" I say. She picks me up bridal style. We get into her car, she passes me the 110k. I give her a toothy grin.

We arrive at her place, it look shiny and modern. She carried me into her house, her couch is soft.

I feel sleepy, "mama," I say, it just slipped out. "Awe, kitten~" she smiles, soft tears come out of my eyes. "Say mama again if I can give you another haircut again." She laughs out. A word slips out of my mouth, "mama." I didn't want another haircut, but she carried me to a barber chair.

Once I was in the chair, Jessica cut off the hair next to my ear. So if I got out of the chair somehow I would still need to cut off that much.

The snips are really loud and traumatizing. Maybe if I just let her finish I can go. She continued on until all of my hairs were shortened.

I got and she finally let me go take a shower. I stared i the mirror after the shower, I was hoping I wouldn't have to leave this house.