Authors Note

HEY HEY HEY! Me Again *waves*

Welcome welcome to my Second Jefferson (OUAT) Wattpad story! This is once again based on our lovely Jefferson (Hatter) from the TV Show Once Upon A Time with elements of the original  Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.  It's again, of course a Jefferson (Mad Hatter) x Y/N story. 

Like with all my works I don't own any of the characters except Y/N ( I own you, yes you, Y/N you are mine *Kiss Face*) Y/N will be fitted into the storyline as close to the episodes Jefferson is in, in seasons 1 & 2 but obviously it is a work of fiction and may stray plus there might be some added bits because there's plenty to play around with. Just a reminder the 'flashbacks' or 'Enchanted Forrest Scenes' aren't in order and I want to keep that vibe in this book too so it feels more like the show . . . You can imagine everything else stays the same as OUAT except whats changed in here. 

If you have read my other Jefferson story 'Love or Madness' then I LOVE YOU and I hope you enjoy this one as much if not more. Would hate to let you guys down. If though, you haven't read it or for that matter any of my stories then. . . . well  I love you too!!! Welcome, and I hope you have a lovely time reading it, I owe everything to everyone who even notices my stories so thank you for being here. So appreciative of all the reads and votes, I cannot thank you enough!

Happy Reading and a very happy unbirthday to you! (Unless it is your birthday then happy actual birthday)!