Chapter Twenty Two

Once Upon a Right Now in Storybrooke . . . .

You're walking down the highstreet about to take Henry for hot chocolate when you get a call. 

"August?"

"Hey, you there?" He pants 

"Yeah are you ok?" 

"Fine yeah. Good." He lies "Listen, this is taking too long. We need to accelerate the plan." He says. 

"Meet us in town, Henry and I getting hot chocolates." 

"See you in 10" he closes the phone. 

"Whats wrong?" 

"Operation Cobra needs a boost." You look at him with an excited brow raise. Not wanting to worry him and it works as he looks at you excitedly.  Eventually August joins you and Henry and you make your way across to Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop.

"It's almost nine. You all set? You know what to do?" He looks at you and Henry as Mr Gold opens the shop. 

"Operation Cobra is always ready. I just. . ." He hesitates. 

"You just what?" 

"I don't understand what this has to do with getting Emma to believe." Henry frowns looking at the two of you. 

"Sometimes, other priorities assert themselves. Can you handle a little improvisation?" You try to explain gently to Henry who trusts you implicitly and revels in the challenge. 

"Yeah. Can you?"

"Thats the spirit." You smile holding his hand as you walk to the now open shop. 

 "We're a go." August then heads towards the back of the shop. 

"Hey, Mr. Gold." Henry smiles as you both walk in. 

"Good morning, Henry, Y/N. What can I do for you?" You eyes you a little suspiciously before smiling at Henry. 

"I want to get a gift for Miss Blanchard." Henry beams. 

"Oh, I see."

"Since, she didn't kill Kathryn" You say in explanation. 

"Good thinking." Henry wonders round the shop and you try to distract Mr Gold while August snoops through the back rooms of his shop. 

"You remember, don't you?" Mr Gold looks at you as Henry wonders around. 

"Yes Rumple I do" you slowly turn to him "and lets just get one thing straight, on her side or not, you won't get in my way." 

"I helped you before, why wouldn't I help you this time?" He taunts. 

"Because I no longer have anything of value to you, so mark my words Rumple." 

"Oh, I wouldn't ever under estimate you Princess. . " he smirks before turning to Henry. 

"See anything you fancy?" Henry begins to talk about the bell he found when you sense August being seen my Mr Gold. He wonders into the back room.

"May I help you?"

 "Yeah. I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of a collector." August lies. 

"Yes. Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office."

"I thought this was the entrance." He plays innocent. 

"It's not. The shop's through there."

"Mr Gold, think we've got what we want. . ." you call trying to let August get away. Mr Gold comes in a serves Henry.