𝟏𝟎

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

November 5

Los Angeles, California

"We need to go to Italy, amore." My body suddenly stops as my eyes widened up. "What?" I said as he tightened his fist. "We need to leave for Italy. I have a special meeting that I must go to." Santi says and I nod. He walks back over to me and wraps his arms around me again. "I have a house in Italy that I stay at every year. It's also my childhood home. You'll love it." A sudden feeling of nervousness filled my body. "When do you want to leave?" I ask as curiosity gets the best of me.

"Probably tonight, mi Tesoro. My mother lives near the home so we won't be lonely." The nerves calm down and I wrap my arms around him. "Okay, what time do you want to leave around?" I unhook from his waist and continue with the clothes. "I'll get the pilot ready for about 9:30." Santi kisses the back of my head and left the room.

Oh brother

"Amore, are you ready?" Santi says as he drags the last of his luggage to the door

"Amore, are you ready?" Santi says as he drags the last of his luggage to the door. "Yes, give me a second." I pat the last of my blush onto my face and turn the bathroom light off. Walking out of the bathroom, I see Santi looking delicious to me. His tight white shirt molded his chest perfectly and his tatted muscles were out. Stupid pregnancy hormones. 

"Are you okay, amore?" I was thrown back into reality as Santi lightly shook me out of my daydreaming. "Ya, I'm perfectly fine." The penthouse was slightly lit from the doorway light. "Shall we go now?" He asks and I nod. Santi takes all of our bags as I lock the door.

The walk to the car was tiring since I am carrying a baby that likes to be very active at the time of the night and would probably give me trouble tonight on the plane. Soon after, we were in the car and on the way to the plane.

"I'm so tired

"I'm so tired." I huffed out as I leaned into Santiago's chest. We were on the plane and getting ready for takeoff. "After the plane takes off, we can go sleep in the back master bedroom." Damn, they have those on planes. Baby daddy is very rich. 

My eyes gently closed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. The sudden image of Santi in between my legs came into my mind as I closed my legs together for friction. Why does this happen to me?! 

The plane finally went into the air as my hormones started to get the best of me. Santi had his computer laid out in front of him while I faked sleep. I'm horny, he's always horny. What could go wrong? My hand slid on his pants and onto his growing erection. His whole body tightened as I rubbed the area softly. "You dirty girl. I know you're awake." Santi's fingers went down onto my heated core as I try to hide a muffled moan.

"Meet me in the bedroom, or else you're gonna get punished real good."  He unclipped his seatbelt and walked to the end of the plane.

I immediately take my seatbelt off and ran like an idiot to the end of the plane. My hands latched onto the handle and a sudden force grabbed my waist and gently threw me onto the bed. Santi locked the door and kissed me with such deep passion. His hands found their way under my shirt as he started to unclasp my bra. I arched my back so that he could have more room to take it off from. Santi lifted my shirt off and immediately started to kiss my breasts. Using his tongue to outline my nipple. "S-Santi." My fingers met with his dark hair as he went lower and lower.

Santi pulled my pants off and ripped my laced panties off. "I'll gladly buy you more, amore." He quickly kitten licks my folds as a pornography moan comes out of me. The feeling of sparks builds up at the lower end of my body as I feel more and more full. "I-I'm gonna c-come." I pant out to him. "Let it go, amore." With just a sentence like that, I let It all go. Released into his mouth as he licked every bit of my juices. 

He pulled himself back up to me and kissed me deeply again. I moaned against him as our tongues created a whirlwind galaxy. "You taste magnificent, my love. Now it's time for your real punishment for being a bad girl." Santi unhooked his lips from mine as he took his pants off, leaving him in only his boxers. Santi lined up with my entrance, throwing his head back as our bodies connected.

Moving back and forth, the sound of our skin slapping together was all that was heard. "Shit baby, you're so tight." I felt my core tighten around his cock as another violent orgasm hits again. "S-Santi, Oooh s-shit." That was the last thing I said before we both came together at the same time. Santi gently landed next to me as he stuck his head in the crook of my neck. "I guess we've joined the mile-high club."

"I can barely walk!" I huff out as we get off the plane

"I can barely walk!" I huff out as we get off the plane. After 18 hours of straight sitting and sex, It had taken its toll on me. Stupid pregnancy hormones. Santi laughs at me as he waits for me at the end of the stairs. "Now you know what it feels like to start something you couldn't finish." I roll my eyes at him as he intertwined our fingers together. Santi had an SUV already for us so we can get to the house without a hassle.

"After you, amore." Santi pulls the car door open for me and lets me get in first. My hands fumble with the seatbelt and I feel my entire body finally relax. "Take a nap, amore. God only knows how much you need it." And I followed his instructions in falling into a deep, tiring sleep.

" And I followed his instructions in falling into a deep, tiring sleep

Started: March 10, 2022

Ended:

Word Count: 1,046 Words