𝟏𝟔

(There's multiple time skips since this is the beginning of the end :( ENJOY<3 )

December 25

"Merry Christmas, my beautiful Princess." Small little kisses were plastered on my baby bump as I start to wake up from my deep slumber. "This is the first Christmas that I feel the Christmas spirit. All because of you and your Mama." My eyes slowly open to see Santi hugging my waist and still giving light kisses. "It seems as If our unborn Daughter is already taking my spotlight away, hmm?" My fingers twist around his messy bed hair as he moved up towards me to give me a passionate kiss. "No one will ever take your place, my Queen. I love my Princess too." He cuddled into me and placed his head in the crook of my neck while both of his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Do you think Ariel is awake right now?" Yes, Ariel is now temporarily living with us until we feel that it's safe for her to live alone. It could be 3-4 weeks or 6-12 months but I love that she's here. "Probably, we should go open presents and start the day." Before leaving the bed, Santi gave me another passionate kiss that sent my core feel tingly and warm. Fucking pregnancy hormones. Santi quickly got out of bed, butt ass naked should I say, and walked directly into our bathroom. "Nice ass you got there, babe." I giggled out as I heard him chuckle from the bathroom.

"It's the present time, my beautiful best friend and her scary boyfriend!" She held her hands up as she cheered loudly sending all of us laughing our asses off

"It's the present time, my beautiful best friend and her scary boyfriend!" She held her hands up as she cheered loudly sending all of us laughing our asses off. "Let me get your present, Ariel." We bought Ariel 2 beautiful presents this year. "Santa's here!" I yelled out as I handed Ariel her gifts. She gave me a big hug and kissed my gigantic baby bump. I was pulled back onto Santi's lap as his arms wrapped around my waist. "OH MY GOD, NO YOU DIDN'T!" Ariel screamed as she pulled her dream Michael Kors bag that's had her attention for almost 2 years. She ran over to me and Santi and began to hug us while almost crying. "Oh my god, thank you, guys." She wiped some of her tears off and began to open the last present.

"You know for a fact that Santi and I love you so much so this gift means the absolute world to us." And it did. We both collectively talked about this the day she moved in. It was a no-brainer for her to be the person we gift this to. Her red hair was placed in a banana clip as she slowly dug into the present, taking off the white paper that was at the top so it wouldn't look suspicious. Ariel pulled out a small baby giraffe that held a small heart. "Aww it's so cute, thank you, guys." She held the plushie close to her as we giggled. "Read the note that's in between the heart and the giraffe out loud," Santi said as Ariel eyed the both of us. "Hello my favorite Tia, I love you so much and cannot wait to meet you. Will you be my Godmother?" Immediately after she read it she bawled out in tears. Like ugly tears. "O-oh m-my G-god, yes I-I accept."