𝟏𝟓

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

December 12

My eyes fluttered open as an immediate warmth hugged my body. Soft, brown hair cascades gently on my face and my favorite smell filled my nose. Ximena's beautiful self had wrapped herself in me in the middle of the night. Her baby bump making its morning appearance again. As each day passed, our baby girl started to grow bigger and bigger. More frequent kicks and small hiccups were always happening each day. Our girl is a fighter, just like her Mama. I was so spaced out in my thoughts before I felt light butterfly kisses being placed on my face and bare chest. "Well Good morning to you too, baby." I barely finished my sentence when Ximena passionately kissed me. It got to the point where she straddled my lap and pinned my arms on the bed frame. "I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones in me right now, but I'm so fucking horny for you right now." She whispered in my ear as my hands fondled her ass. "Do you want a safe word, cause right now I'm about to fuck you so hard to the point of your entire body shaking." Her body shivered on top of me as she declined my offer. "Do your worst on me."

In an instant, I slipped her over onto her back and ripped her pajamas off, leaving her naked like the day she was born. She's never slept with panties on so It was a win-win for us. Spreading her legs out and slowly taking my dick from my boxers, I leaned into her entrance but not by slowly rubbing her clit into figure 8. Her soft moans filled the bedroom air as I slowly plunged myself into her. Her back arched as I slowly moved in and out. "O-oh s-shit, this feels so good." Ximena cried out as she tightened around my cock. I leaned down to her and placed passionate kisses on her lips and moved down to her tits. They've gotten a lot bigger since she's gotten pregnant but I'm not complaining. Attaching my lips onto her pink nipples and fondling the other one, trying to show my love to it.

"Mmm baby, you're so sexy when my dick is in you." I chuckled as her flushed rosy face started to moan. "I'm coming, oh shit." Ximena breathed out as she looked deeply in the eyes. "Look at me while you come, I want to see your face when I planet my seed into you again." With that sentence, I pushed harder and faster. Sending loud pornography moans out of her. She clenched around my dick and we both came. We ended up laying next to each other as we cuddled after our morning activities. We both ended up taking a long-needed nap.

 We both ended up taking a long-needed nap

4 hours Later

4 hours Later...

"Amor, can get the conditioner?" My voice echoed in the grey-tiled shower room as Santiago's hands caressed the bottom of my hair. After having mind-blowing sex, we needed to take a shower to start our day off. "Mmm, thank you, baby. I needed this."I turned around to face Santi. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his face into my neck. My baby bump was the only thing that separated our naked bodies. Our time in the shower passed by fast as we slowly got out and started the day. Our basic clothing for today consisted of a black t-shirt and some black shorts.

RING RING RING

RING RING RING

RING RING RING

RING RING RING

My phone started to go off in the distance as I finished my salad. Walking to where my phone was, I had a feeling. A bad feeling. I picked my phone up from the counter. Ariel<3 is calling. I swiped the answer on the call and put the phone close to my ear. "Hey girl, what's up?"

"H-he found my apartment. Ximena, he found my apartment and came last night knocking on my door."

My heart stopped. Why the fuck was he here.

"H-he came looking for you. I don't know what he wants."

Just then, Santi took my phone from my hand and put it on speaker. "Pack a bag for a few nights, you're staying with us."

UNKNOWN POV:

UNKNOWN POV:

"I need to fix this. I need to fix this ASAP. Where are you Ximena?"

Started: March 10, 2022

Ended:

Word Count: 800 Words