𝟏𝟖

Enjoy my gift to everyone<3

February 17

These past few days have been the absolute best. Our baby girl is finally here and is the cutest little love bug ever. She's so small, weighing about 5 pounds and 6 ounces at birth, and cannot fit in any of the clothes we got for her. The Doctors told us that she is premature but isn't showing signs of anything bad. We were finally going home after 1 and a half days. Santi was now taking out the baby carrier from the car and getting everything ready so we can go soon. Malena laid on my hospital bed with a cute baby bear onesie on and a light blue pacifier in her mouth. She slept away as I collected all of our belongings. "Okay, looks like we're all done." I huffed out as the door gently swung open to reveal Santiago holding the car seat and a bouquet of red flowers. "I have presents for my favorite girls." Each day, I fall madly in love with my Santi even more.

He comes next to me to give me a passionate kiss while he hands me the flowers he got for me. "Aww, you didn't have to get me flowers, my love," I say as I sniffed the beautiful scent of roses. Santi picks up Malena and begins to give her kisses all over her small face. "Because you gifted me the best gift in the world and have made me the happiest man alive. Without you, this little girl wouldn't be here today." Just as he finished his sentence, Malena started to whine in his arms.

"Someone wants the boob." I laughed out as Santi handed me Malena and lowered my shirt so she could eat. Malena was a very easy baby. She latched on very quickly and started to eat away. My head lowered down to look at my beautiful Daughter. It's crazy that I'm able to say that we have a Daughter. She had crazy long black hair and the longest eyelashes ever. She quickly unlatched it and fell into a milk coma. I quickly burped her and we were on our way home.

 I quickly burped her and we were on our way home