Chapter 1:Pain😭😭

Flashback

Arna why you called me so early at your house? Anurag said

Because I have something to tell you. Arna said seriously.

What so important sweetheart? Oh my baby has some intention. Anurag said while teasing.

Arna get angry and looked at him and started shouting.

Anurag why you keep on teasing me? I called you not for making fun or some romantic stuff. I have called you here to make an important announcement. Arna said

Anurag now understood that something is wrong with her. She usually doesn't behave with him like that. He started consoling her.

Arna why are you getting angry? I am just making fun of you sweetheart. You know na how much I love you? Anurag said while putting his hand in her cheeks.

But i don't. Arna said

Anurag's smile faded but he thought she is joking.

Hey you are joking right? Anurag said hugging her

Noooooo I am not joking I really want to leave you because I love someone else. Arna said while removing him from her shoulder.

Anurag is really shocked after hearing this from his lady love.He really couldn't believe his ears that Arna can do this with him.Tears started coming from his eyes but he composed himself
and asked her.

Do you really want to leave me? Anurag said

Yes. I WANT To LEAVE YOU. Arna said while ordering.

Can i know the reason of breaking our relationship of 5 years? Anurag said while tears started coming from his eyes.

Arna was silent infront of him after announcing their separation but in heart it's loudest. She became red with anger and asked him.

You really want to know the reason for our separation.right? Then listen in this 5 years relationship, what you gave me? Nothing. Did you give me car, house, diamond and expensive gift? No na, so I can't spent my rest of the life with a beggar. I am in relationship with a guy, who is ready to pay for me, give me what I want,spend a lot of money on me. Arna said

Anurag remain silent. He couldn't say a word. He isn't able to believe that if it is his Arna whom he loves unconditionally. He feels like His heart
is breaking into pieces after listening what she said.

Fine, If you wants to leave me I won't force you. You have the right to move on if you are not satisfied with. But my
weakness is once i fall in love with someone I can't forget her I can't stop loving her no matter how I try. But one thing I am telling you before leaving that you will never be happy with anyone with this mentality, because you don't love anyone. you love their status, money and reputation so as me. You are basically a GOLDIGGER. Thank you for revealing your true colours. I got hurt but its good for me. Its better to get hurt with a truth than to be comforted with a lie. Anurag said and left from there.

Arna started crying loudly after he left from there. She closed the door and leans on the door and started crying loudly as if her heart is breaking into million pieces "You are basically a GOLDIGGER " this line is ringing in her ears.

I am sorry Anurag I don't want to leave you I don't even think of leaving you but situation told me to leave you. I don't wanna become a burden for you . I want to see you happy. Find a good girl and marry her I will watch you from where I am. Goodbye Anurag.

Flashback end.

Arna

I was sitting in my room with some paper in my hand and thinking about how I break up with Anurag. I don't have any option except this. I don't want to see him sad. After sometime I went to my wordrobe to do some packing because I am going to New York. I told my parents regarding this but they told me to get married as its time. But I told them that I am not ready for getting married whenever I am ready I will get married.My parents doesn't force me they support my decision of going to New York to persue higher studies at the same time they want me to be independent. But that's not the truth. The truth is only I know and I also don't want them to know.

I don't want to tell anyone regarding this that's why I break up with Anurag
and lied to my family. I don't want them to feel sad and feeling tensed. when its time they will itself know.
But I love them with my heart and don't imagine a life without them. But there is one word called "destiny". So we can't win against destiny. Whatever is in our destiny it will happen at any cost. So as me.

After doing the packing I came downstairs take blessings from all. Don't know whether I will be able to meet them again or not. I move to the airport.

After entering at the flight I felt relieved that no one will see me now I closed my eyes and looked at the window to refresh myself as there are only cloud I can see.

After one and half days I finally moved to New York Airport. Went to my house as I have a house in New York.

As soon as I entered the house my servant greet me as they are very happy to see me I greeted them back. After that I went to my room get fresh and slept on my bed by opening my hair looking at the fan. After sometime sleep consumed me.

Lovelies

What Arna is hiding?
Why she breaks up with Anurag?
Why she lied to her parents?
Why she moved to New York?

What exactly be the reason behind all this?

One more thing are you excited by reading the prologue?

Can you guess? If so please comment and let me know.

Plss vote and comment if you like it.

One more thing I want to tell all my readers that in this story sid and sharmila will be there but they are in supporting role.

For those who don't know them please check out my first story "from good manager to loving wife" that is their love story.

This story is focused on Arna and Anurag.

I am sorry for making you wait but I don't have any option as last week is very hectic for me.

I promise that I will finish my both books and start a new story as mentioned in my profile.

I got some time to write after a busy office so I have updated it.

From good manager to loving wife is coming on 17th April.

I don't know when I will post this story but I promise that I will soon.

Happy reading

Till then bye bye
Nomoskar.