Chapter 12- Finally married

Anurag

If you want me to be happy, then do as I say. I said

Anurag you can't save me where everyone is saying that my chances of survival is less you mean that they are telling lie? She said.

Do you believe me? I asked her.

Yes of course, who else I will believe. She said

No I am not saying that they are telling lie but I believe that nothing is impossible in this world. I became a doctor to save all the people but if I can't save my loved ones, my family then there is no use of my doctor degree. I said

She is holding me tightly and crying.

Now you have to listen to me what I am saying. I said

She nodded.

Are you ready to spend rest of your life with me? I asked her.

Her eyes became big after listening to what I said.

After sometime

Anurag, you are spoiling your life with me. Don't spoil your life like this. She said

I did whatever I think its right and you have to obey me. I said

You are saying that your life will come to an end that you are not only ending your life but also you are taking my heart out from my body did you take my permission no na? then I won't let you do that at any cost. You are mine and will be mine forever. No one can take you away from me. I said

She is just looking at me and said nothing.

Now tell me are you ready? I asked her.

You do whatever you think its right. She said

Good girl. I said and again hugged her tightly She too hugged me back.

We both moved out of her house and went to my house. I take her to a particular room where all the beauticians are waiting. They noticed her that she is the bride.I went along with her and told them.

Please make her ready. I have given you the bridal clothes which she will going to wear now. I said

Yes sir everything is ready. One girl said

I nodded.

Make sure she must look beautiful today along with the jewellery and clothes. I said to them.

She is glaring at me. I chuckled.

Okay sir. The beautician said.

I left her along with them for sometime. As I know that today is our last day as bachelor. So next I will see her in a beautiful bridal outfit.

Arna

After Anurag left me with the beauticians, they told me to sit as they will going to make me ready now.

I was feeling like I am safe now. But still I can't make up my mind to what Anurag said I am still thinking and getting scared that what will happen to him if I was not there.

I came out of my thoughts when the beautician started applying makeup on my face. After applying makeup, they made me wear the bridal lehenga and after 2-3 hours, I am ready they made me stand infront of the mirror.

(This is not Arna it is her look as said with the help of photos).

Maam your are looking very beautiful. The beautician said

Thanks. I said and smiled.

Your husband is very caring. I hope every girl should get a husband like you. Wish you a happy life. They said

I started blushing after listening all this and just smiled.

After sometime one lady come to the room and said to me.

Maam, Sir is calling you. She said

I nodded and went toward her

She take me to the mandap. The moment I reached the mandap, I was spellbound to see how beautifully the mandap is decorated. Its like a fairly tales land in where I am standing now.

Anurag is looking at me and smiling. I too smiled and put my head down but now I am feeling shy looking at my would be husband. Honestly saying he is looking handsome that I can't even take off my eyes from him but I have to control so that no one can notice that how much excited I am.

I turned around to see Priya and Moon Moon and quickly went to them as I am so happy to see them here.

You both are here, I am so happy to see you I couldn't even believe that you both will come. I said

Do you think Arna we will miss your special day? Priya said

No, not at all. I said

We three started laughing and hugging each other. We got so busy that I couldn't even notice that everyone is looking at me and laughing thinking that the bride is laughing and dancing on her wedding seeing her besties.

Biyer lognow peria jachche.(Wedding time is passing now). The priest said

I quickly came out of my friends circle and realise that its my wedding.

I went infront of the mandap as Anurag extends his hand I looked at him and smiled then held his hand and sat on the mandap beside him.

The priest is chanting mantras to which Anurag is saying along with him. Then we took pheras after sometime the priest asked Anurag to put the vermilion on my forehead. I was like more nervous after listening to what the priest said to Anurag. Tears started coming from my eyes when he is about to put the vermilion on my forehead but I tried to control it so that no one can notice that I am crying. Then he put the vermilion on my forehead as I closed my eyes.

The priest declared us as husband and wife.

Now you are husband and wife. The priest declared.

Readers how was the update?
Finally Arna and Anurag are married.
Please vote and comment if you like it.