Chapter 3- Moving to New York

Anurag

Next morning I wake up early as I have an important OT today and also I have to go to New York to attend the conference. But its not the normal morning as I was expecting. I still can't except the fact that Arna betrayed me. She left me for someone else. Never in a million years I thought that she will leave me like this. Why it happened with me? Am I not worthy of her? I don't think that I will be able to love someone other than her. I really can't leave without her. My heart is coming out after thinking all this things.

I came   back to reality from my thoughts and looked at the wall clock it's 9:00 am. I quickly jump from the bed, went to the washroom, get dressed and go to downstairs. Where Naran is waiting with the food. I went to the dinning table.

Here is your food Dadababu. He said

Yes thank you and bring your food to the dinning table we will eat together. I said

Naran looked shocked.

No Dadababu its not possible how can I eat in a dining table. He said.

Why? What's wrong. I said

Naran remain silent

I cleared my throat and said

Do as I say. Please bring your food. I said

Finally Naran brought his food on the dinning table and we ate together.

After breakfast I went outside the house taking my car keys and drive towards the hospital and quickly went to my chamber to get dressed for operation. The nurse handed me the reports of the patient. I saw the report
and quickly went to the OT room while wearing the OT dress

After operating for 4-5 hours, finally the operation is successful I also felt relieved that I have finally saved the patient. The patient 's family is also thanking me for the nth time to save the patient. Honestly said its nothing to be thankful because it's my duty to save each and every patient.

The day is hectic for me but also good but not so good without her. I used to share my each and everything with her and she always encourage me to do so. And now that person is not with me. I am all alone in this world.

I went to my chamber and look at time it's 3:00 pm I still have three hours for the fight departure but I have to move now because of the strict checking on the airport.so that I couldn't miss the flight.

After coming out from the hospital, I directly went to the airport and started waiting after sometime the checking started and after the checking I was allowed to go inside the flight and have my seats. I went inside the flight and took my seat. After sometime the departure time of the flight came and i started my journey towards New York.

Readers
How was the update?
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Finally Arna and Anurag both are in New York. Let's see what happens
Thank you
Bye bye.