Chapter -10. The truth

Enjoy reading

Anurag

I wake up early in the morning get freshed did all my morning activities as I was about to go back in India. I have done the work for which I came here. So my plan is to go to the hospital once to meet everyone and from there I will go to the airport. But one thing doesn't get out of my brain about that particular patient who is going to contact me. I have been waiting for that patient but she/he didn't. Never in my life, I have waited for a patient who will going to contact me but this time I don't know what's happening to me as I am having a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I couldn't make up my mind. Everytime I am feeling that I am missing something and I want to find that something but couldn't find what exactly it is. Yesterday I have also told Mr. Wales about that patient that she/he didn't contacted me. But Mr. Wales also don't know about this. He also told me that the patient didn't came back to him also.

Strange! I was also little bit shocked after knowing this. By the way why I am thinking that the patient is Arna. Is she here? No she is in India. Common sense that the patient is not Arna. So why I am thinking about that person who left me for someone else maybe she get married to that person and here I am dreaming about her thinking that she will comeback. Stupid me!.

I came out of my thoughts and started packing the luggages as I will leave today. Suddenly my phone rang. I quickly keep up the phone as I have to pick all the calls even with unknown number because the call may be of some patients.

Hello Dr. Anurag Bannerjee speaking? The person asked

Yes speaking. I answered

There is a very critical patient came to our hospital. As per our check she is suffering from a very serious illness and also the operation is critical so can you please come to the hospital and check her. The doctor said

Yes sure just wait for 10 minutes I am reaching the hospital. I said and cut the call.

I quickly came out of the hotel and reached the hospital. As soon as I reached the hospital, I went to the reception and asked the receptionist about the cabin number of that patient. She told me the cabin number and I reached that particular cabin number there I saw Mr. Wales and all other senior doctor are there.

May I come in? I asked

Yes Dr. Bannerjee please come in. A doctor said.

I came inside the cabin and just have a look at the patient. The moment I looked at her , I was hell bent shocked after seeing her face its none other than my love Arna. First of all I am unable to talk after looking at her then I am correlating the with fact that why she breaks up with me. Why she stopped seeing me. Why she insulted me badly that day. Its all because of this illness she wants to move out from me.

Mr. Bannerjee? The doctor called me as I quickly came out of my thoughts its not the time to think all this.

Yes please. I said

She is suffering from a very serious illness. As per our check we need your assistance to do the operation. The doctor said

She is that patient I was talking about to you. Dr.Wales said

I just looked at Dr. Wales and this time I didn't get much shock as everything is clear to me now that why she didn't contacted me.

Okay. Can you please show me the reports? I asked

Yes sure. The doctor said and handover me the reports.

I look at the reports precisely and then looked at Arna. Then handover the reports to them.

I will schedule a meeting today evening and there we will discuss how we will do the operation and what we needed. Till the operation we have to keep her safe at any cost. I announced to all of them.

Okay Dr. Bannerjee. Everyone said and left from there.

I then moved to Arna 's bed as she is sleeping peacefully with an oxygen mask attached with her face. And sit infront of her.

Readers how was the update?
I know its a long time that I haven't updated sorry to make you wait.
So finally Anurag get to know the real reason that why Arna breaks up with him.
What do you think will happen now.?
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Thank you