Chapter 20. Reception - part 2

Arna

After the bhat kapor ceremony is done, Tadrishi di took me to the room and told me to take some rest until the beautician came. She also told Rumi and Mimi to stay with me. So I Rumi and Mimi started chit chat for sometime. While talking Mimi said.

Boudibhai, please don't mind to what Aastha di said. Mimi said

She is of modern type. Means being a modern type is good but she always insult the people who wear traditional dress. According to her, people wearing traditional dress and believe in traditional styles are uncultured. She always think that she is the most beautiful women. That's why she did all this to other. Rumi said

No no I didn't mind anything. But this is not good. To insult others without any reason. She must understand that others will also protest if you throw an arrow on them unnecessarily. I said

Exactly. Rumi said

We continued the chit chat for sometime then after an hour the beautician came.

They told me to wait as they are getting ready with the makeup. Then they started applying makeup on my face. After an hour when they are done with my makeup. Rumi calls her mother to bring the jewellery which I am going to wear now. After sometime my mother -in-law came in the room with a box of jewellery. She then make me wear the jewellery with her own hand. Finally I am done with my reception look. This time I didn't use heavy makeup. I told them to give my makeup a little light. Then the beautician told me to have a look at myself into the mirror.

Readers please imagine yourself her reception's look.

My sister -in-laws also get ready for the reception. All of them are looking like a princess.

Boudibhai tomake khub sundor dekhacche.Rumi said
(Sister-in-law you are looking very beautiful). Rumi said

I just smiled.

You also. I said
By the way today is your day so you must look beautiful. Mimi said

You all are looking like a princess. I said

Ok ok enough of giving compliments. Now let's go downstairs. Everyone is waiting. Tadrishi di said

Everyone take me to the room which is beautifully decorated with flowers.
All the guests have already arrived and mom is entertaining all of them.

They took me to the stage and I sat on the bridal chair. I am feeling very nervous even after so many days of our marriage don't know why but it is happening. Then I saw Anurag came along with his friends and Dadabhai (Abhishek). He is looking very handsome in black printed sherwani.

He sat beside me and just looked at me once. It seems like he will make me embarrass in front of the guests.

We both started welcoming the guests. The guests arrived talk with us for sometime and also congratulate us have their dinner and left. We both tried to attend the guests as much as possible.

Suddenly I saw my mom, dad brother and sister-in-law. I quickly rushed to them and my mom hugged me. I was so happy to see them that I can't even express. Never I thought that I will see them again and this all happened because of Anurag. If he is not there I couldn't have been here today.

Mom how are you? I asked her.

You first tell. How are you. My mom said

I am fine mom. I replied

Why didn't you tell us about your illness? Did you even think about your mom? What was her mental condition? My dad asked me.

Dad because I don't want you sad. I said