Chapter -11. Confessions

Anurag

After the senior doctors left, I went infront of Arna's bed where she is sleeping peacefully with an oxygen mask attached on her face. I sat on the stool infront of Arna 's bed as tears started flowing from my eyes seeing her in this condition. That's why she comes to New York to stay away from her family. Doesn't she think about her parents? that what will be their parents reaction when they get to know this? But I won't let you do that Arna. I have accepted you as whatever you are. I will try to save you at any cost even if the world came to an end.

Why don't you inform me earlier? That you are suffering from this much serious illness. I asked her as tears started coming from my eyes.

I placed my palm on her forehead and said.

Why? Why you did this to me? You said that you will share your everything to me and now what happened? Answer me Arna you can't stay quiet. I said to her.

She doesn't want to involve you. She don't want to become a burden for you. She wants you to be happy. A voice came from behind.

I quickly turn around to see one girl. She came forward and started introducing herself.

Hello Anurag I am Priya Arna's friends. Actually we have gone for a party and while enjoying the party she fainted that 's why we brought her to the hospital.

She has been suffering from this illness since 1month and because of that she came to New York to stay away from her family.

I don't know what she told you before breaking up but its because of this illness. Whatever she did the reason behind all of this is she is suffering from serious illness.

I just looked at her and said nothing.

Anyways I am leaving please let us know when we can take her home. Priya said and left from there.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arna

After I came back from hospital, I was sitting in my room quietly holding a test reports in my hand as tears started coming from my eyes.

Priya enter in my room.

Arna? She called me.

Yes Priya. I said

Why are you harming yourself for this illness. Do you have any ideas that what will be uncle and aunty 's reaction when they get to know about it? Mostly Anurag you insulted him like hell and now what will be his reaction when he get to know the real truth behind your breakup. You don't even think about anyone Arna. Not even yourself. Priya said

I don't want anyone to face problem because of me. I don't want to be a burden for anyone. I want everyone to be happy. I said while tears started coming from my eyes.

Priya placed her palm on my shoulder and said.

You think Arna, in this way you will keep everyone happy?. Priya said

I don't know.But I don't want to let anyone know my illness. I said

Arna, your are thinking that if everyone get to know about your illness, then you will become a burden but its not called burden. Its called standing upon each other when they are in problem. Priya said

If something happened to you will you think that everyone Will be happy? Priya said as she is getting tensed because of my serious condition.

Now I was in dilemma that what to do now.

After sometime

Then you tell me. What do I do now?I said

I got to know a very famous doctor from my friends and I told him about your illness. He told me that there is a solution of your problem. So I will take you there. Priya said

Author 's note:
Priya knows that it is known to Anurag that Arna is suffering from serious illness. But she won't tell Arna. She want Arna to know that nothing can be hidden from anyone.

Suddenly the door banged badly.

Knock knock. Arna please open the door else I will break it. A person said

The moment I listened the person's voice, I recognised it. Its none other than Anurag. Why he came here running to me? Does he get to know my truth? Why he came here and mostly why he is behaving like I have committed a crime.

I came out of my thoughts when Priya told me.

Open the door Arna. She said

I just looked at the door

Arna if you don't want me to break the door please open it. The person said outside the door.

I got scared and finally opened the door.

The moment I opened the door, Anurag came in and closed the door by himself. He is looking at me with red eyes.

Why you came here?. I asked him as I am also getting scared.

His face becomes red with anger and he started coming closer to me and I am moving backward till I reach the wall on my back.

Suddenly he held my waist tightly. I slowly held his shoulder.

I think I should leave. Priya said and left from there.

We are having an eyelock for one minute. Honestly saying I am now feeling relieved that I got his touch after so many days. I haven't touched him in these days. Yes I breaks up with him but I missed him very badly.

Why didn't you inform me earlier that you are suffering from this much serious illness? He asked me.

Tears started coming from my eyes as I don't know what to say.

Because I don't want to be a burden on you . I want to see you happy. I said

He took a deep breath and said

You think yourself as a burden on me? Do you think if anything happened to you , I will be happy? Leave me, did you think about your parents? No na? So is this the way to keep everyone happy? He said

Now I started crying very badly and put my head on his chest.

Then what do I do? Anurag. I don't have any option left. My chances of survival is still less from the illness I am suffering. I said while crying

Who said your chances of survival is less? He said

Mr. Wales. The doctor who did my checkup. I said

The chances are less but still there is hope and I will try my very best to save you from this illness. I won't let you to leave the world so easily. I want you at my cost. I can't leave you because you are in problem. Life is full of problem. We have to fight with the problem. He said as if he is confident.

I just looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Anurag. You I said

Ssh! No and or but today. You have to do as I say if you want me to be happy. He said like ordering me.

I just looked at him with puppy faces.

Readers how was the update?
Please vote comment and share if you like it .
What do you think will happen now?