Chapter -8. Arna

The sun is rising in the east, the beautiful weather and the winds are blowing in the blue sky. I was sitting in the balcony sipping my coffee and  taking the test of beautiful weather thinking about my family that how much I was pampered by my mom dad and brother. They are the best parents on the world. They never showed me when they are facing problem. They never let me understand the problem instead they always gave me whatever I need. They never compromise with me and my career. They did it with all their best. Now I can't be selfish to them  to tell them my problem. If I tell them my problem they will not be able to take it.

I don't want them to know my problem let them see when it  will arise Atleast I will not be there. Sorry Mom and dad I can't be selfish with you all by telling you my problem as you never make me understand yours problem. I know you can't able to take it when you get to know but sorry 😔😔😔. I don't want you all to see my dead body and tears started coming from my eyes.

Suddenly I started feeling weird as my head started paining very badly and I was about to faint when someone hold me tightly from falling in the floor. Its none other than my caretaker Mansi.

Maam  what happened are your alright? Mansi said worriedly.

Yes yes I am alright actually little bit my head started paining that's why it happened. I said to her hiding the actual fact.

Maam is it frequently happening with you. I think you must consult a doctor. She said

Yes I am going from  last one week. I said while laughing.

Mansi got worried after hearing this

Maam this is happening to you from one week and you are waiting. She said

I remain silent as I know the real fact that why it is happening to me.

Maam I think you must consult a doctor and take medicine to prevent this. I know that I am not anymore to order you but you can take my advice as your well wisher if you want. Mansi said while putting her head down.

Don't say like that Mansi whatever you said that is right its my fault that I didn't consult a doctor. I said

Mansi smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

After Mansi left I have decided to consult a doctor to know my present condition as I can say how much time is left for me.

I get ready and went to consult a doctor i.e Mr Wales. He checked my report and He is looking at me with a worried look and I didn't get shocked because I know its normal. Everyone should get worried with looking at this type of report.

He told his nurse to perform some test  and she took me to other room for performing some test.

After performing the test , I came out of the room then Mr. Wales told me.

Miss Roy. I have one way so that your health get fully cured. He said

I just looked at him in shock because as long as He told me that my chances of survival is very low then suddenly why he is saying like this.

I am just looking at him in questioning look.

Only one doctor can help you regarding your health. If you consult with him, I am damn sure that you will end up with good advice and solutions so that the disease you are suffering from get cured. He said

I am unable to understand my reaction whether I am happy or sad  but feeling a hope that I will survive after listening to what he said.

Who is He? Can you give me his contact.  I said

Yes sure, He is doctor Anurag Bannerjee. If you consult with him, you will get cured. He said

I was shocked after listening his name.

Please take his contact and contact him. I hope you will get cured. He said

Ok thank you Mr. Wales. I said and came out from his chamber.

I came out of his chamber and started crying 😭😭😭😭 that again he is involved here. I don't know why God put me in this situation. I tried not to involve him. I tried to breaks up with him. I tried to stay away from him but it seems like destiny doesn't allow me to do this. He is getting involved with me by destiny.

But No I will not involve him regarding my health I will die but I will not involve him. I have my own self - respect because I was the one who breaks up with him and now I can't contact him for my need. I don't know that what destiny wants for me but I will not involve him regarding my health.

Readers
How was the update?
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Now I think you all understand that who is the patient that Mr. Wales is talking about to Anurag.
Next chapter is coming soon.
Till now bye bye.