Chapter 13- ♥️ First Night ♥️

Arna

After the ceremony, we did some chit chat with our friends then my friends as well as some ladies take me inside Anurag 's house and took me to his room. I was like little bit nervous that time when they are taking me to the room. I am looking at them but all of them looks exited. I don't have the guts to ask them not even my friends because they will start teasing me.

After sometime they stopped infront of Anurag 's room. The moment I looked at the room, I am feeling as if I am in another fairy land. The rooms looks romantic decorated with flowers all over the room. A beautiful aromatic odour is coming from the room.

Some beautiful portraits along with flowers are there all over the wall

I was like drinking the beauty of the room. I am feeling so special that I forgot about my future.

Arna what happened? Moon moon asked

I quickly came out of my thoughts and looked at her.

Nothing. I said while giving a fake smile.

Arna, today 's night is very much special to you both so you must wear something sexy to attract Anurag. Priya said

I was just shocked after listening to what she said. As I don't have the habit of wearing sexy clothes and that too infront of Anurag.

You know na Priya that I don't wear all these clothes.As I am not comfortable in it. I said

No girl is comfortable in wearing sexy clothes in first night. They have to make it comfortable. Priya said while smirking.

I started blushing after listening to what she said.

O My God! Our Arna is blushing now. Moon moon said.

Everyone started laughing.

So After teasing me for sometime, they left me alone in the room.

Arna, you go and good "REST" okay, we will meet some other day. Priya said in a teasing tone.

you stupid I will kill you. I said glaring at her.

So they left me in the room. I looked myself in the mirror and feeling shy. Don't know why but I am feeling shy.
Honestly saying I am observing myself as my partition of the hair is filled with full of vermilion. Till now I can't even believe that I am married but also getting worried about my future.

I quickly came out of my thoughts and
and opened all my jewellery like bangles, necklace etc. Then I changed my banarasi into red colour saree along with half sleeve backless blouse with minimal jewellery and makeup with open hair.

While I was checking the plete of my saree infront of the mirror, I felt that someone is snaking his hand infront of my waist and put his chin on my shoulder and started kissing on my neck. Its none other than my love Anurag.

I was little bit scared at his actions but controlled myself. I touch his hand which he is snaking on my waist and asked him.

What happened Anurag? I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled.

Nothing my angel just drinking your beauty. He answered

My face become red like tomatoes and
I put my head down.

He then opened the hook of my blouse and put his hand on my back. I am now shivering with his touch and take his name.

Anurag. I said
He then turned me towards him and hold my waist tightly. I lost my balance and I held his sherwani tightly.

What happened sweetheart? why are you scared? He said.

Tears started coming from my eyes as I can't control my emotion infront of him and hugged him tightly and started crying badly. He too hugged me back but said nothing as he understood my pain.

Why are you crying sweetheart?He asked me.

I wiped out my tears while hugging and said.

I am very scared not for me but for you. That what will happen to you if I am not there. I said

He then break the hug and make me stand infront of him.

Nothing will happen to you. I won't let that happen. He said

Anurag. I said but he interrupted.

Not a single talk today. Today is our special day and I don't want to spoil it. He said

I want this night to be the most beautiful night of our life. I will make you mine tonight. He said

I just smiled.

He then held me in bridal style and put me on the bed and started giving wet kisses on my shoulder then he started capturing my lips and kissed
boldly. The way he is kissing my lips shows like how much he wants me.

He started kissing from my shoulder to neck and then on my chest but when he is about to pull the plete of my saree, I pushed him and get up from the bed because I was feeling shy and was about to leave but he held my hand tightly and said.

No Arna you can't go anywhere today. He said

I lost my balance as he is pulling me toward him and I held him tightly. He again started kissing me wildly. He then turned me and my back is infront of his chest.

He then started kissing on my back while holding my waist and I am feeling shivered and unable to take it then I again hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

In this way we are lost into each other and sleep consume us. That full moon night we became one.

Readers how was the update?
Sorry Readers I don't write hot romance
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Next chapter will come soon.