Chapter 4

Clay P.O.V

  My muscles ached as I got punched in the face. I see my siblings and followers cheer me on as I block my opponent's next strike and punch him in the gut. He backs off a little bit and then launches at me. I doge and when he hits the mud I jump on him. I wrap my arm around his neck and the referee counts down. My opponent claws at my arm but fails to get me off of him. 

  “3, 2, 1! That’s game! Clay wins!” The referee shouts. He lifts up my arm and everyone starts shouting and screaming. 

  I had won again. 

  I had won the mudwrestling championship.

  I walked away from the arena and joined my siblings. “That was amazing Clay!” Umber shouted. All of my siblings agreed. They were the only good thing in this world. All six of them. Umber, Reed, Pheasant, Sora, Marsh, And Crane. I smile and say “I couldn’t have done it without you guys.” 

  “You are surprisingly soft for some dragon who fights other dragons.” Sora said teasingly. I chuckled and said “Well I do it for you guys so yes I am pretty soft for some dragon who fights other dragons.” Reed put a wing around me and said “Thank you.” 

  “You're welcome.” I replied. We left the arena and walked all the way to our own cave. Which meant a long walk and a lot of “Congratulations.” and a lot of “You Cheated!” My siblings and I all live together like most other Mudwings, but were not doing very well in getting a lot of money so I joined the mudwrestling tournament. 

  We entered our little home and I walked straight over to my bed. I was really tired. I closed my eyes and laid on my bed. But just as I was drifting off into sleep Umber jumped on me. 

  “Clay we have a surprise for you!” Umber said in a singsong voice. I groaned but got out of my bed. I stood up and rubbed my eyes to see all of my siblings holding something behind them. “Surprise!” They all shouted. They held out their hands to reveal a bunch of food. I smile and say “Aww guys you didn't have to do this for me.” They looked at me and smiled. 

  “Your right, we could have done nothing. How about we take back all of this food?” Marsh said teasingly. We all laughed and ate until we felt like we were going to throw up. But then we heard a shout from the entrance of our cave. 

  “Mudwing meeting! Important news!” We heard someone shout. We slowly climbed from our cave and walked to the meeting. Things like this happened when a major event happened here or in another kingdom. We walked over to all of the other dragons and sat down. 

  “Greetings fellow mudwing!” General Moonhern shouted. “Today we have some special news. A wild Seawing has been spotted for the first time in two thousand years.” There were a lot of gasps and sounds of surprise coming from the crowd. “But this one was insane. He had lost his mind and killed two Sandwings.'' The crowd hissed and panicked. There were shouts of “Is it still out there?” and “Are we safe?” 

  “But a Sandwing who will remain anonymous killed the Seawing and has been titled the Sandwing savior.” Moonhern finished. Several cheers and sighs of relief arised from the crowd. I suddenly realized I had tensed up. I was afraid that thing was still out there. “Meeting dismissed!” Moonhern shouted. Me and my siblings walked towards our cave and got inside. We all laid down in our beds and said nothing. I sighed and before I fell asleep and wondered, If one crazy Seawing was out there, could there be more?