Chapter 10

Darkstalker P.O.V

Over 2,000 years of peace and everything I could ever want. Clearsight my mate,Fathom my closest friend, Power over every single tribe, Children, my sister. But yet after everything I still feel empty. Like there is something missing. But what could it be. "HEY DAD IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" My daughter yelled from outside the throne room. " You can come in Ghostestriker." My daughter moved one half of the huge door that was the entrance to the throne room and waked in. " What is it?" I asked. " I keep on having a vision. I don't know what,when,where,or why but I think I saw you d..dying." She said. I could do nothing but stare at my daughter. Me DYING!? It's not... It can't be.... How... How do I die? " Are you sure it was a vision?" I asked. Why have I not seen it if I have a spell that specifically warns me of any danger. "Yes dad I know it was not a dream." she said. Wait Clearsight has the ability to see far into the future why did she not tell me this. " Ghoststriker could you please go get your mother." I ordered.She looked a little worried but went out of the room to get Clearsight. Did animus magic just stop? Why can't I see the future where I die? Why has Clearsight not told me. But if she did not see that future then what or who is blocking us off? It was a little while before Ghoststriker came back with Clearsight. Clearsight the most beautiful and wonderful dragon in the world. Just as long as she is not hiding that I am going to die. That would be pretty not wonderful. "Yes Darkstalker? Is everything okay?" She asked. That seemed....very sincere does she really not know? What is happening. " Our daughter told me that she had a vision of me dying. Have you had one?" Clearsight looked like how I felt when I was told. Shocked,scared, and worried. "No I would have told you the second I had one." She said with tears starting to form. She got close and put her tolon under my chin. "Are you really going to die?" She asked. " Not if I have anything to say about it. I will find out why we can't see what is happening,I will stop whoever is trying to kill me, and hopefully I can find out how they are going to kill me." I replied Clearsight kissed my cheek and hugged me. " Clearsight I promise you I won't let this happen. You too Ghostestriker no one deserves lose a father." I said noticing that she was crying near the corner of the room. She walked over and joined the hug. Unless you have had my father a voice echoed through my mind. Nope that was over 2000 years ago forget it and move on Darkstalker. Clearsight gave me one more kiss before she left with ghoststriker. But the feeling I had awhile ago. The missing piece. It was there. I didn't feel empty I was craving something. I was craving a fight. I was craving to kill. Lucky me I will have an excuse to do it too. But in the meantime I guess I should figure out who they are and where they are. I pulled out my scroll from my case and looked around for some ink. I found ink and wrote down show me who and where the dragons are. I waited but nothing showed up. "WHAT!?" I shouted in the empty room. Who was this person and how were they escaping me!? No matter it will only delay the inevitable. I will find you dragon and I will take away everyone you love and then kill you for what you have done. I will make you suffer for making me wait. For making me weak. For making me scared NO No I am not scared.I am Darkstalker the king of Phyria what have I to fear. I have ended rebellions,I have killed other animus, I have forced the Icewings and Seawings into hiding, I am the biggest,Most powerful being on this world. I will not be scared. I will kill this dragon and I will enjoy it. But until then I will wait.