Fresh Start.

"You can do this.. you can do this" you say, looking at yourself in the mirror. Today is the day you start a new college, after you lost your father, you and mum were forced to move to a smaller town, it's not fun but it was necessary. A fresh start, your dad was a bastard anyway, he was abusive and manipulative, you and your mum are better off without him. "Okay, not too much, not too little, I want to look good" you mutter as you apply makeup to your smooth skin. "Good impressions only." You mutter again.

*Knock knock*

"Hey sweetie? I'm going to drop you off at college okay?" Your mum says through the bathroom door, you just finished putting on your makeup, you responded "Okay mum, I'll be done in 5." She's more worried than you are, you don't understand why though, it's a new place, you can make new friends with people who actually like you, it can't be that hard.

(Time skip)

You arrived at the gates of the college, it's a lot bigger than you thought it would be, but it still wasn't scary. You turned to your mum and smiled, hugging her tight. "Have a great day, Y/N, I'll see you later and I want to hear all about it!" She grinned, fighting back the tears. You grinned too, "I'll make sure to tell you all the juicy gossip I hear too, see you later, ma" and with that, you were out of the car, standing in an unfamiliar place, filled with strange people. Deep breaths you thought to yourself as you walked through the large, back metal gates.

As you were walking, you puller your phone out to check what class you were in first. "Psychology... Okay" you mumble under your breath, making your way into one of the buildings and up the long staircase. When you arrived outside the classroom the teacher looked at you and smiled wide, exclaiming "You must be Y/N! Welcome to my psychology class, you'll love it here." You smiled sheepishly, she seems nice enough, you think to yourself, walking into the room.

"Everyones eyes on me!" She projected to the class, everyone's attention was now on you. "This is Y/N, she just moved here, I would like you all to give her a warm welcome and make her feel comfortable" everyone was staring at you with a blank expression in their face, everyone except one girl, she was seated in the middle of the room. The look on her face was that of a predator catching sight of it's prey, you took no notice and sat in a seat at the back of the room, next to another girl.