And so it begins.

That night you were laying in bed, catching up on the missed work from your subjects, it was only a few weeks worth of work, so it wasn't much. *Bzz Bzz* your phone was going off, a few follow requests on Instagram, people you'd seen in your class. You accepted a few of them, it was mainly boys, until you saw Alenas name. 'Really?' You thought to yourself, declining her request, placing your phone down and continuing with your Criminology work.

An hour had passed and you had been stuck on a specific part of your criminology for about 45 minutes, so you picked up your phone to message Keanu on Teams but you stopped when you noticed another follow request from Alena and underneath it was a message request. You looked at the message and your heart started pounding. The message read "Sit in my seat again tomorrow and I swear I will do something about it, something that will hurt and ruin your looks." Underneath the message was a picture, a bottle of superglue. You had read stories about girls having glue poured in their hair, having to shave their heads and be treated for chemical burns. You screenshot the message and then deleted it, blocking Alena straight after.

After deleting and blocking Alena, you messaged Keanu.

"Hey sir, I'm stuck on page 14 of the booklet, Describe Biological theories of criminality. I was wondering if we could talk through it tomorrow? Have a good night"

Placing the work down you decided to check through social media, you had another message on Instagram. A boy in your Criminology class, his name was Adam and you had to admit he was gorgeous. The message read "Hey, I noticed you in class today, I'm Adam, ignore Alena, she can be a bit much sometimes but she's just threatened by people prettier than her." You smiled at this message and replied "Hey Adam, I'm Y/N, I'm not bothered by Alena, she hasn't been too bad actually, I've dealt with worse, and thank you for the complement 😊"

You and Adam messaged for a lot of the night, until about 2am, just chatting, joking and flirting a little. You told him you were going to go to sleep as you needed to be up early to go see Keanu about the work, he offered to help but you politely declined. And with that, you said your goodnights and went to sleep, not knowing what the next day had in store for you.