Surprise.

After removing Alena from the class, Keanu decided to tell your class about a little surprise he'd been planning, we were going to take you on a trip to Spain, all expenses paid, for 2 weeks! Your class started cheering at the news. Keanu was grinning from ear to ear watching his classes reaction. Once everyone had calmed down, he began teaching. And whilst he was teaching, he kept glancing over at you and smiling to himself, nobody but you noticed this.

After about 30 minutes of teaching, Keanu looked at his watch and sighed. "Since you're all rather excited about the news, and since it is next week, we will be leaving. I will let you leave early." The class cheered again and began packing up "Keanu... Can I talk to you after class?" You say to him, and he nods, indicating for you to stay seated. Everyone leaves the class and it's just you and him.

He wiped off the board and comes and sits on your desk. "What's up, doll?" He asks, you out your head down and say "I don't have any clothes appropriate for a hot country... We aren't very well off" Keanu uses his hand to lift your chin so your eyes meet. "Well then, sweetheart, let's go shopping" he had a small smile on his face as he said this.

You stood up abruptly and stepped back a bit. "You're joking right? You can't be serious" your heart was pounding as you questioned him and he responded, sounding proud of himself, "I'm dead serious" you squealed with excitement and wrapped your arms around him, giving him a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you so much!" You buried your head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you back. "You deserve to have nice things, my dear."

You gazed up at him and he was smiling down at you. You grinned and broke from the hug. "When are we going?" You asked. "Whenever is fine by me, I am free after 2 o'clock." You nodded and said awkwardly "It's a date... well, it's not a date but it's happening... ugh I'll meet you here at 2!" He laughed heartily and nodded, watching you as you left the classroom.