A harmless prank.

You woke up early, sat up and checked your phone, 1 message from Keanu. "Hey Y/N, of course I can help you, just pop into my room before our lesson any time from 8am, I'll be there to help you and we can take as long as you need, see you later" for some reason this message made you want to dress very nice, so you planned your outfit. Since it was a warm day, you decided to wear this:

 Since it was a warm day, you decided to wear this:

Very cute but casual. You put your outfit on, do your hair in a messy bun and put on very simple makeup, light foundation, you do your eyebrows, mascara and some highlighter on the tip of your nose and the corner of your eyes, to brighten them. You collected your work and set off for college. Your mum was driving you again. She was asking to get Keanu's autograph and possibly a picture with him, "mum I will ask but don't be disappointed if he says no, he is a teacher" you laughed. She giggled "I know, I know but I need proof, plus he's very yummy" this sentence made you cringe.

You arrived at college, gave your mum a peck on the cheek and got out of the car. You took a deep breath and walked into the criminology building. As you arrived at your class, Keanu was sat on his desk with a cup of coffee, looking out of the window. You silently walked into the room and over to his desk and suddenly chirped "Good morning, sir!" He jumped, spilling his coffee down his white button up shirt. "Jesus Christ Y/N, you scared me, luckily this isn't scalding hot!" He didn't sound annoyed. You apologised and ran to the bathroom to grab some paper towels but as you re-entered the class, he had his shirt off. He'd placed his shirt over his desk and was staring down at the stain.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to spill it" you walked slowly over to his desk and looked at the stain, you looked back up at him and he was looking at you

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to spill it" you walked slowly over to his desk and looked at the stain, you looked back up at him and he was looking at you. "It's not going to come out" he said with a slight giggle. "I know, I'm sorry, my mum is good at getting stains out!" You exclaimed "I can call her, and she will bring you another shirt and get the stain out of this one" you looked into his eyes. He smirked "Really? She seems like a saint" you smiled bulling your phone out and messaged your mum.

After about 5 minutes she responded. "She's on her way, again I'm so sorry" he walked out from behind his desk (still shirtless might I add), placed his hands on your shoulders and said, "Stop apologising, I found it funny." This comforted you. He ushered you to your seat and said "right, so, let's get onto your work." You sat, got your work out and Keanu began talking you through it.

About an hour later, your mum called "Hey honey, I'm outside the gate" "okay mum, I'll be right down." You looked at Keanu and said, "I'll take your shirt down and bring the other one up." He smiled and responded, "I'll come with you" this surprised you, so you warned him "uhh... Just so you know, my mum, she's a huge fan of you and your movies." He laughed and said that everything would be fine, so you and a shirtless Keanu reeves walked down to your mum's car.