Shopping Spree!

There was a moment of silence after Isa had pulled the door shut, you stared at the floor, for some reason, your nerves were shaken, and you couldn't bring yourself to look up at the dark-haired man standing before you. Suddenly you feel Isa shake you out of your trance, a smile found its way to grace your lips as you looked at her then looked up at Keanu. Keanu's expression was confusing, one of tranquillity with a hint of something you couldn't quite make out. Isa stood looking between the two of you, bemused at the sight of the teacher and student, silently staring as if they were trying to memorise every detail of the face in front of them.

"I didn't know you were bringing company." his soothing voice was the first to fill the room and replace the silence. You felt his breath on your face, 'minty' you thought to yourself before opening your mouth to speak, not thinking, you said, "We were kicked out of psych, so we thought go explore and then come here, she knows the plan... sir" your voice grew shy to the point your last word was almost inaudible. Keanu clutched his chest as he began to laugh, wiping a tear from his eye he chuckled, "Why did you seem so scared, I gathered you'd tell someone." You relaxed slightly and Isa placed a friendly hand on your shoulder, placing your hand on hers and giving her a smile, you begin to speak, "Will Isa have to go home, or can she tag along, shoot the shit with us?" Keanu acted as though he had to put a lot of thought into the question, until he smirked at you, "Of course she can come, although I don't think I can buy her some clothes too." Isa chuckled "Don't worry, I'm all set."

After this awkward start to the meetup, you and Isa began to race down the stairs, unaware of Keanu catching up with them. He reached out and pulled you back by your shoulder as he sped in front of you, jumping on the banister to reach the ground floor. Breathless he looks up at you and pants "quicker next time." with a smug look on his face. You rolled your eyes at his comment, a slight smirk pulling at your lips as you step down next to him, opening the door and motioning for him to lead the way.

(Time skip brought to you by Neo)

After about 2 hours in the shopping centre, the three of you had stopped at Cafe Nero for a drink and something to snack on. "I shall be right back guys, nature calls, deuces" Isa announced, holding up peace signs as she walked away backwards, almost bumping into another customer. You giggled to yourself, taking a sip of the hot chocolate you were drinking, the cream coated the tip of your nose without you noticing. Keanu looked you and let out a small smile as he leaned forward, wiping the cream off your nose and then proceeded lick to his thumb clean. This small, innocent action caused you to blush and shift in your seat, but you don't know why. Looking up at him, he was smirking, waiting to ask a question. "What's up, you're staring at me" you questioned with a slight giggle. "Just wondering if you're happy with what we bought today?" Your mouth stretched wide as a smile found your lips, "Thrilled, Keanu, I absolutely fucking love them!" His smile matched yours, he reached his hand across the table and placed it on yours, running his thumb across the back of your hand.

Just then, Isa appeared, causing Keanu to take his hand back and place it around the mug in front of him. "What's the plan then besties?" Isa chirped, looking between the two of you. Keanu looked at you as if to say it was your choice, looking at the time on your phone, you decided it was time to head home and everyone agreed.

So with that, you piled the bags into the car and began the journey home.