alenas new seating plan

As students started piling through the corridors, Keanu smiled and said "why don't you take a seat here?" Pointing to a seat right infront of his desk, you responded "wouldn't someone already sit there?" He just shrugged and said, "I'll move her." Without thinking you sat yourself down and got your notebook and pen out. Soon, a cloud of students came pouring through the door, all taking their seats around the room.

Alena walked in and stopped dead in the doorway for a second, you didn't notice her at first, until she stomped her way over to you, slamming her hands on the desk Infront of you, making you flinch. "Get up and move, right now, dumbass, or I swear to god-" before she could finish, Keanu chimed in. "Alena, don't swear to god or god might swear back, and you won't like what he'd have to say." He was smirking as he spoke. Alena spun around and growled "What is she doing sat in my seat, she should be at the back with the rest of the weirdos!" Her words getting louder as she spoke.

Keanu's smirk faded. "Alena, Y/N is not a weirdo, nobody is a weirdo, everyone is unique in their own way, now go and sit at the back of the room!" His tone was stern. Alena stood for a second, thinking he would change his mind, but he stared at her until she moved, she slammed her way around the class until she got to her new seat and flopped onto her chair with a very audible sigh. You could feel her staring right at you, but you did your best to ignore her.

Keanu began teaching the class. The passion he had for the subject, to you, was contagious, and it made you adore it before you even knew any real information.

(Time skip brought to you by John wick)

Keanu finished teaching the lesson and asked if you could stay behind, so you packed your things and stayed seated. Everyone started to file out of the class, Alena, of course, had to be the last one out and make the most noise, as she got to the door, she turned around and said "Great lesson Keanu, as always, I'll see you tomorrow" she had the fakest smile on her face you'd ever seen. Keanu didn't even look at her when he responded, "it's Mr Reeves to you and I will see you tomorrow, Alena." Of course, she rolled her eyes and left.

Keanu turned to you with a serious look in his face. "Everything okay?" You questioned. He came and sat in your desk, towering over you again. "If anything happens, please talk to me about it, college aren't good at dealing with problems." He sounded very sincere. "What... I don't understand." You responded, quite confused. "Alena is ruthless, she won't stop until she breaks you, and you're a sweet girl, I don't want that happening to you" he smiled softly. You nodded "I swear I'll tell you if anything happens." He nodded back. You sat in silence for a few seconds before he spoke again "if anything at all happens, Alena, family, social, you can talk to me, I don't judge, I don't share." He smiled again and you smiled back, "I promise I will talk to you." He stood up and held out his hand, which you took, he 'helped' you out of your seat, picked up your bag and handed it to you. "Have a lovely evening Y/N and I will see you tomorrow." You wished him a good night and left, walking quickly to where your mum's car was parked.

You got in the car and your mum took your hand "so... Tell me everything" and that you did, you told her about Isa, your subjects and how Keanu Reeves was your criminology teacher. But you may not have told her everything, you didn't mention Alena, you didn't want to worry her. On the entire journey home, she wouldn't stop asking about Keanu, and you told her everything you could.