Unfocused.

For the rest of your day, you didn't see Alena, assuming she'd been suspended or placed in isolation. That wasn't your focus, for a matter of fact, you couldn't focus at all, your mind was stuck on the fact Keanu offered to take you shopping for the Spain trip next week. Let's hope he has a good taste in style, because you're not in the right mind space to be picking your clothes.

In Psychology your teacher was constantly reminding you to pay attention to the work on the board and on your own work in front of you. "Yes ma'am, I apologise." you said trying to sound nonchalant but instead sounding more suspicious, Isa turned to face you. "What's going on? you seem so giddy and excited." She questioned at a low volume in order not to draw attention to the pair. "Well, you know Mr. Reeves, he is taking our crim class on a trip to Spain, but this afternoon, he is taking me out shopping for some new clothes for the trip!" You grinned as you shared this information, after you finished speaking, Isa let out a little squeak of excitement, suddenly clasping her hands over her mouth, but it was no use. "That's it, Isa, Y/N, get out of my class and don't come back until you've settled down!" Hearing the teacher say this, you and Isa put on a whole display of being apologetic and upset about being removed whilst you packed your things into your bags. 

As soon as the door shut behind the two of you, you sprinted down the stairs, occasionally sliding down the bannisters in order to beat each other to the bottom. As you beat Isa by a single step, you both collapsed to the floor giggling and gasping for breath. "We've got an hour to kill, whatcha wanna do?" Isa said, checking her phone. You thought hard about what you wanted to get up to and then you clicked your fingers, "Wanna explore campus?" you suggested as Isa nodded. And with that, you were off.

(Small time skip to move things along)

After racing around campus for the good part of an hour, you and Isa made your way to your criminology class to meet up with Keanu. As you arrived at his door, you saw his class empty apart from one person, you ducked under the window, pulling Isa down with you before they saw you. "Ow, what are you doing?" Isa whisper shouted as you help your finger to your lips. "Adam's in there, with Keanu..." You trailed off, trying to listen in on the conversation but you couldn't hear them. 

After a few minutes, the door opened and our walked a pouting Adam, who saw the two girls sat giggling on the floor under the window. You looked up at him and smiled with a cheerful "Hey Adam!" But he only responded with a silent nod. "That's weird.." you thought out loud. Your thinking was cut short by Isa pulling you into the classroom and shutting the door behind you both.