meeting the man himself.

The girl you sat next to in the class was quite quiet, she introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Isabella, you can call me Isa, it's lovely to meet you Y/N" she seemed genuine. You smiled and responded "It's lovely to meet you too, Isa". She smiled and looked around a little, then her smile dropped as she met eyes with one person in the room, so you looked too, it's that girl from before, she was glaring at Isa but now she noticed you looking at her, she glared, hard, and looked you up and down. You tried to ignore her but it felt as if she was burning a hole into your soul.

You shifted in your seat, Isa out her hand in your shoulder and said "Ignore her, that's Alena, the college bully and the most popular girl here, she takes Psych and Crim." Your heart dropped as you responded in a low tone. "They're the subjects I take." Isa's face dropped, she then said "it would be impossible for her to be in all of your lessons." You showed Isa your timetable and she just stared in disbelief, then looked at you sympathetically and said "I'm so sorry youre going to have to deal with her." You slumped in your seat and then the lesson began.

(Time skip)

You have an hour free, nothing to do as Isa was in another lesson. You decided to go check out your next lesson, Criminology. You slowly make your way to the next building, it wasn't far away at all, but in your way there, you bump into someone. "Oh- I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" you look up and see... Alena. Oh god, you thought to yourself, she glared at you, burning a new hole deep inside, "watch where you're going, clutz, damn, what are you, blind or something?" You didn't know how to respond to that so she carried on "Oh it seems you're deaf too! What a poor innocent baby." She cackled like a witch and pushed you away, "Don't touch me again, or you'll be sorry" she hissed, her cronies all giggled as they sashayed away.

Damn, what is her problem, you thought before snapping back to your mission, finding criminology. You made your way to the building and up the stairs, finding the room you were in next, it was empty, there was no lesson this block. You popped your head into the room to have a quick peak around. "You lost darling?" You hear a voice say to you, making you jump, you then notice a man sat at the desk. "Oh no, sorry I didn't realise you were waiting for a class. I can go" you go to leave but the man stands up and starts walking towards you, he looked familiar. "There isn't a class, sweet, that's why I'm wondering why you're here." He was stood Infront of you, then it twigged. Your criminology teacher is Keanu fucking Reeves! The famous actor! You were speechless as he towered over you.

"Everything... Okay" he questioned, bringing your attention back. "Oh yes, sorry, I'm new here, I'm in your class next?" You say trying not to stutter. He smiled wide and said "Oh so you must be Y/N, I'm so glad you decided to come up here before the lesson, I was excited to meet you, you have such a great report from your old college! I'm so sorry you had to move, you're going through a very tough situation at the moment." He placed his large hand on your shoulder, you just smiled and said "thank you, Mr Reeves, although I'm handling it quite well, you see, my dad wasn't a good person so me and my mum are better off now that he's gone." His smile faded slightly and his tone of voice changed "a terrible person?" You quickly realised what you had said and then realised you needed to explaine.

"My dad was an abusive person, he constantly hurt me and my mum, manipulated us into staying, telling us we needed him, after he died, we realised we were much happier and free, so we moved to start a new life." You explain with a slight smile on your face. "Oh well I guess it's not all bad, and please, call me Keanu, I hate being called Mr Reeves, makes me feel famous." He giggled. You giggled too, responding "Well you are kind of a big deal, you have the best movies!" He blushed and turned away, "Why thank you, why don't you go and explore, make new friends?" You put your head down and said lowly "I've never been great at making friends, people think I'm weird" Keanu spun around and said "you're not weird, and anyway, you can chill in here with me, I like to know my students!" And with that, you spend your free time chatting to Keanu Reeves, the man himself.