Not even there yet.

"bags?"
"Packed"
"Carry-on?"
"Packed"
"Passport, plane ticket?"
"In my carry on in order of needing them, mum, you need to stop worrying, I'll be okay."

Your mum was running everything through with you in the car, making sure you have everything you need, you made a list and everything is checked off. Yet she is still worrying. The car stops outside the airport, where you can see all your classmates swarming the entrance. "Are you sure you're going to be okay, this will be your first time on a plane, your first time abroad."

You laugh as you hug her and quickly peck her cheek. "Mum, I'm going to be fine! If anything happens you're my ICE* contact, you'll know, plus, I have Mr Reeves there." She seems to loosen up when hearing his name and smiles. "Be safe, mi amor, have fun and take plenty of pictures." She kisses your forehead and looks towards your class, she suddenly starts fixing her hair and checking her makeup. Confused, you look over and see Keanu jogging over, he comes to your side of the door and opens it, offering you a hand out. *Such a gentleman* you think to yourself, stepping out of the car.

"Lookie at you in your new clothes, give us a twirl!" he laughs, holding your hand above your head and spinning you. Your outfit was picked for comfort and style:

After showing off your outfit, Keanu helps with your bags

After showing off your outfit, Keanu helps with your bags. As he's wheeling them away, he taps on your mum's window and she rolls it down. "Don't worry, Miss (y/l/n), I'll keep a close eye on your little girl." He smiles and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder before wheeling your bags away. "Bye my little munchkin, I love you!" Your mum yells, blowing a kiss, "I love you too!" You yell back, holding the kiss to your chest.

As you join your group, you see Alena, completely underdressed for a plane ride, a tiny crop top that's showing a little under boob and shorts so small they might as well be a belt. She was shivering since it was quite chilly. You turn to Keanu, who is still wheeling your stuff, "isn't she going to be turned away by the flight attendants?" Keanu smirks at this question. "Well... Not turned away, but they will find some spare clothes for her, she could end up wearing anything, and if they don't have any spares, I have something she can wear." The smirk seems mischievous, you know what he's planning.

As you walk past her, Keanu by your side, she rolls her eyes, "What are you even wearing, do you know who Def Leppard are?" She scoffed, crossing her arms under her slightly exposed breasts. Keanu turns but you place a hand on his arm to stop him as you begin to out her in her place.

(Conversation as follows, A-Alena Y- You)
Y- "Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1976 in Sheffield. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Rick Savage, Joe Elliott, Rick Allen, Phil Collen, and Vivian Campbell"
A- "well I bet you don't even know any of their songs"
Y- "If we are going off their most famous songs, there's Love bites, Hysteria which is also a name of their album, rocket, foolin, pour some sugar on me, Bringin' on the heartbreak. But some of their lesser known songs are Run Riot, Personal Property, Demolition Man, Bad Actress and scars. Alena. Don't even try me."
A- "I bet you made most of those songs up, my dad listens to them."
Y- *fake clapping* "congratulations, you've heard music your dad listens to but never actively listen to them so you think you know more than me, who listens to them on the daily."

She turns bright red as you've just embarassed her Infront of everyon, you see keanus fist appear ready for a fist bump, and you give it to him. You begin walking away, keanu stuck by your side the entire way. He leans down slightly and whispers "we aren't even there yet and I'm already having fun." You laugh and respond with "there's more fun to be had, sir, just you wait." A smirk grows on his face, not a mischievous one this time, but you don't see it.