Three Little Pigs

Since I don't know the names of the pigs, I'm naming them after their material choices. So Straw, Sticks, and Bricks.

.......

"You want me to do what?" Wolf asked, as the pig lifts the wheelbarrow full of bricks and started walking. The wolf lifts the last bag of cement and sets it on top of the other bags of the wheelbarrow and lifts it to follow the pig.

"I want to you to help me with my brothers. I told them that sticks and straw isn't going to be strong enough, but they didn't listen to me." Bricks said, as Wolf rolled his eyes.

"Of course not. I don't understand what it's like to have siblings, but why would I help you? I thought you didn't want help from the "big bad wolf"." Wolf said, as Bricks leads them to a spot where other piles of bricks were.

"I did say that, but now I'm taking it back. You have a good set of lungs, right? I want you to "blow down" their houses. So they would come to me for help." Bricks said, as Wolf sets the wheelbarrow down and picks up the cement bags, setting them with the rest.

"So you want me to destroy their houses that they worked hard on, just to prove a point? What if they find out that you're behind this?" Wolf asked, as Bricks sighed.

"When you put it like that, it makes me look like the bad guy. I just want to protect them. It'll put our mother's at ease if she knew that we were staying together. As the oldest if they find out about you helping me, I'll take the blame for you destroying houses." Bricks said, Wolf folded his ears back, as he mixed the cement together.

"I want to help you, but I don't know. It sounds like a bad idea." Wolf said, he carried the mixed cement to Bricks.

"Just think about it, while we build my house, alright? I don't need an answer today. Take some time to think about my idea." Bricks said, as Wolf nodded.

......

"There. Finally finished." Wolf said, as he straightened out the chairs. Bricks hands Wolf a glass of water, as he sat down.

"Looks great. Thanks for helping me. Sooooo?" Bricks asked, as Wolf gave him a blank look, before drinking some water.

"Fine. I'll do it. You owe me." Wolf said.

"Yeah. Whatever you want. I'll get it. Just don't do something stupid." Bricks said, as Wolf grins.

"You better not forget it." Wolf said, as he finished his glass of water and sets it on the table. Bricks waved at him. Wolf walked out of the brick home and up the path.

.......

Two pigs ran up to the brick house and bangs in the door.

"Brother! You got to help us!" Sticks yelled.

"Yeah! A wolf managed to blow down our houses! Please, help us!" Straw yelled, and the door opened. Bricks looks at them before looking behind them. Wolf stood behind a tree, waving happily at him. Bricks hid a snort and step aside.

"Come in, then. Before the wolf comes here. I've prepared your rooms for you." Bricks said, as the two rushed inside. Bricks shuts the door, as he turns to his brothers.

"What did you do that made the wolf destroy your homes?" Bricks asked.

"Nothing! We didn't do anything!" Sticks said, quickly, as Straw looks out the window.

"He's here! What do we do?!" Straw asked, as a knock came from the door.

"Anyone home? I'm quite thirsty. You wouldn't mind if I can get a glass of water?" Wolf's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Terrible sorry. I have company over. Please come back later." Bricks said.

"That's alright. Maybe your friends wouldn't mind me coming in for a drink." Wolf said. Bricks looked at his brothers, who were shaking their heads "no".

"Ah, well. They said no. I'm really sorry." Bricks said, as Wolf leans over to look through the window. Wolf smiles, causing Straw and Sticks to jump back.

"I understand. I'll come back later." Wolf said, and left. Bricks turned to his brothers again.

"Care to explain now?" Bricks asked, as the two looks at each other nervously.

"Well. You see....what had happen was....Brother, you do it!" Sticks said, as he nudged Straw. Straw looked at him and sighed.

"I got scared when the wolf showed up, and hid. I felt a whossh of air blowing around me and found out my house was gone. I ran to brother's stick house. The wolf followed me there, and brother may have taunted the wolf. And the wolf literally blew his house down. So we ran here, and you got rid of the wolf! Thank you for saving us!" Straw said, as Sticks rolled his eyes.

"I did not "taunt" the wolf." Sticks said.

"Then why was he smoking?" Bricks asked.

"Brother set the wolf on fire! That why his house was blown away!" Straw said, as he pointed at him. Sticks glared at Straw.

"You said you wouldn't tell him!" Sticks snapped at Straw.

"Alright! Alright! Lets just get ready to eat. Then I'll show you guys your rooms." Bricks said, as he walks into the kitchen.