Hansel and Gretel

Again! Me and my bestie came up with this idea! Thank you, Thepugstar12 for helping me with this.

"Thank you! Come again!" Gretel said, cheerfully, as a woman smiles and walks out with her kids talking about their favourite flavor of candy. Hansel greets the woman at the door before walking in with a book.

"Ok! So I found a book on curses and hexes." Hansel said, as he flips the sign from Open to Closed. Gretel wipes the counter, as Hansel walks over, and leans on the counter she just wiped down.

"I just clean-....nevermind. What did you find?" Gretel asked, as Hansel sets the book down and taps at a curse on the open page.

"There's a curse to turn someone you don't like, really ugly. Like really old ugly." Hansel said. Gretel hums, looking at the page.

"You think Mom was cursed? It would make sense. But how can we reverse it? We're not witches and Mother said, no witch would help her." Gretel said, and Hansel grins.

"Exactly! We're not witches!" Hansel said.

"I don't follow." Gretel said, as she crossed her arms.

"Mom is a candy witch. She trained us to be her successors. That's why she agreed to move out of the woods and open a shop with us! We're already experts at making candy. Why not become witches like Mom!" Hansel said, as Gretel sighs, uncrossing her arms and leans against the counter.

"You're more excited about this than I am. What makes you think Mom would agree to make us into witches?" Gretel asked. Hansel grins, as The witch walks out from the kitchen.

"Alright. The new flavors are mixing together now. They should be done in an hour. What are you two talking about?" The witch asked, as she wipes her hands onto the apron around her waist.

"Mom! I found book on curses and hexes! Can you train us to be witches like you?" Hansel asked, as Gretel faced palmed. The witch, formally named Rosina or Mom to Hansel and Gretel, stares at Hansel like he grew two heads.

"Uh...what? Train you two to become witches? Why would you want to become witches? I'm flattered, but it's a little complicated to make you into witches." Rosina said, and Gretel sighs.

"Hansel want to see if you're cursed to be ugly, and wants to reverse it. We can't do that without becoming witches ourselves." Gretel said.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You too, Gretel?! Why would two you want to help me?" Rosina asked. Gretel and Hansel shared a look and nodded.

"You took us in when we were abandoned in to woods. Give us a bed, food, and warmth of a mother we don't remember." Gretel said, and Hansel spoke up after her.

"You became our mom. Raised us with love. Trained us to be candy makers like you. We want to return the favor. Please make us witches, Mom." Hansel said. Rosina looks back and forth between Hansel and Gretel before sighing.

"Alright. Fine. I've should have known you two would ask me about this, one day. There's two potions bottles on the top shelf behind you. I prepared them, in case you two wanted to become my childern." Rosina said, as Gretel turned around to see the glass cabinet. She looked up to the top shelf and sees two teardrop shaped bottles filled with a golden liquid. Hansel walked over the opens the door. Hansel kneeled down, as Gretel placed her foot in his hands. Hansel stood up holding Gretel, as she reached up and grabs the bottles. Once down Gretel hands one bottle to him.

"What does this do?" Hansel asked. Rosina smiles.

"Its a potion I made when you two started living with me in the woods. It'll make you two, my biological childern, as well as turning you two into witches. It's an old recipe." Rosina said, as the two teens grinned at each other. They uncork the bottles and cheered to Rosina, before downing the liquid in the bottles.