Red Riding Hood

~Good Ending Aftermath~

"Go left." A voice whispered as a girl wearing a red hooded cloak turned left. A hand reached out and grabs the girl, yanking her into a bush. The girl struggled, before the person shushed her.

"Quiet! He's coming." The voice whispered, causing the girl the look up. Wolf narrows his blue eyes at the dirt road, as a tall man with an axe looks around.

"Come on, little girl. I just want to know more about your mother. Get out here!" The lumberjack shouted, as birds flew away. Wolf looks down at the girl, and held up a finger to his mouth, signaling her to keep quiet, before moving around. The lumberjack turns to the noise, before glaring, as Wolf steps out of the bushes.

"You! Where is she?! You didn't hurt her did you?! I'll kill you if you did!" The lumberjack growled out. Wolf sighs, as he rests his paws in his pants pockets.

"Again with that nonsense. No one is around us. You can drop the act. Leave the girl alone." Wolf said, before the lumberjack laughs.

"And what can you do about it? My wife and son are far from here. My wife wants nothing to do with me, my son is an idiot. I'm just teaching her how to be a woman. You can't do anything about it. You're just the "big bad" wolf. No one would believe you anyways." The lumberjack said, as Wolf rolled his eyes.

"Humans can be so stupid. I got enough to prove you wrong and legally punished you, but I'm gonna be nice. Leave this town quietly." Wolf said. The lumberjack smirks.

"And if I don't?" The lumberjack asked. Wolf smirks.

"Then I'll send the pictures I got of you harassing Red and the other women to your wife and job. I'll also send the statements and witness reports of you injuring the men who tried to stop you. As well as the doctor reports proving what you did to some of the women. Sounds like your life could get much worse if you don't leave quietly." Wolf said. The lumberjack growled.

"Mark my words, Wolf. I'll make you and that old lady keep quiet." The lumberjack said, and storms off down the road. Wolf watched till the man was out of sight, before looking at the bushes.

"You can come out, Red. He's gone, for now." Wolf said, and the bushes rustled, as the girl steps out.

"We should get you to your grandma. He'll be back." Wolf said, as he walked pass Red. Red looks at where the lumberjack went before following Wolf.

"Are you really just going to let him keep doing this? He's making everyone feel uncomfortable." Red said. Wolf glanced down at her.

"Of course not. I have more than enough evidence to send him to jail. I actually sent some of it to his wife. He'll be getting a divorce soon, if he's not dead by then." Wolf said, as they reached Grandma's house. Grandma perks up seeing the two.

"Oh! Red, dear! It's makes my worries vanish seeing you safe and sound. Thank you for watching over her, little wolf."  Grandma said, as Red runs up to her. The two embraced before Grandma leads them inside.

"What do you have in mind to catch him red handed, little wolf?" Grandma asked, as they walked to the room Wolf was staying in. Wolf opens the door and flicks on the lights. Lining the back wall was pictures, documents, and little notes everywhere. Red looks around shocked at the amount of evidence on the wall.

"Easy. Bait and a little acting. I might get injured, but it'll be worth it to justify a self-defense murder." Wolf said, as he looked at Red. Red tilts her head confused.

"All I need her to do is cry wolf." Wolf said, grinning, as Grandma nods. Grandma kneels to Red's height.

"Here's what you need to do...." Grandma begin to say.