Cinderella

So a follower asked for this one. Thanks to AsphodelGaunt for this idea.

Cinderella closed the door to Lady Tremaine's room and sighed, as she walked down the stairs.

"Hello, Cinderella. Are you heading out again?" Anastasia asked. Cinderella looks up to see Anastasia standing at the top of the stairs. Cinderella smiles.

"I need to restock to pantry. Do you need something?" Cinderella asked, as Anastasia huffs.

"Of course I need something! You're coming with me to pick out more dresses. I need them before Drizella gets more than me!" Anastasia said, before turning on her heel and walks down the stairs. Cinderella follows after her. Cinderella picks up the basket by the door, as Anastasia got in the carriage. Cinderella smiles at the driver, as she got into the carriage.

Anastasia glanced out the window, as the carriage moved, and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Finally a break. So where do you go to get the food for the house?" Anastasia asked, Cinderella smiles.

"I go into town. I buy the vegetables, meat, cheese, and bread. Since the dress shop will be near the bakery. Could you get the bread for me?" Cinderella asked, and Anastasia nodded.

"I think I can do that. What bread should I get?" Anastasia asked. The carriage slowed to a stop.

"The baker can help you if you have any questions. Just the regular breads." Cinderella said, as the door opened. Anastasia and Cinderella stepped out. Anastasia looks around, as Cinderella points to the bakery.

"Right there. I'll meet you at the dress shop after I get the meat and vegetables." Cinderella said, and Anastasia nods. Cinderella walked across the road to the vegetable stand, as Anastasia walked towards the bakery.

"Just a minute! I'll be right with you." A voice called out, as Anastasia opens the door. Anastasia looks around and sniffs the air, smiling at the scent of fresh bread.

"Thank you for waiting. How can help.....you?" The voice trailed off, and Anastasia turned around. Anastasia froze and stared at a tall blond haired man, standing at the door to the kitchen. Anastasia blinks and jumps a bit, as her hand brushed against a basket of rolls.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry!" Anastasia said, as the basket fell. The man snaps out of his daze and rushed over.

"N-no! It's fine! Let me help you!" The man said, as Anastasia and the man kneeled down to pick up the basket, only to bump their heads together. The two pulled back to rub their foreheads, and looked at each other. Anastasia and the man burst into a fit of giggles and chuckles.

"You alright?" The man asked, as he looks down and sets the basket upright. He picks up a rolls.

"I'm okay. Thanks." Anastasia said, as she looks down and picks up a roll, near her. The man stood up with the basket and held out his hand. Anastasia smiled, awkwardly and took his hand.

"Oh! Here." Anastasia said, as she held out the roll. The man smiled, as he took the roll, and sets it in the basket. The man sets the basket back on the table.

"Is there anything I can get you?" The man asked.

"Uh....oh! Regular bread, please." Anastasia said, and the man nods. The man walks to the door leading to the kitchen. After a minute passed, he came back with a basket full of a variety of bread.

"H-here. That'll be 3 coins." The man said. Anastasia smiles, as he sets the basket on the counter. Anastasia places 3 coins on the table and grabs the basket.

"Thank you. I'll be going now." Anastasia said, as she turned around.

"W-wait!" The man called out and Anastasia turned around, pausing at the door.

"W-what's your name?" The man asked. Anastasia's cheek glowed pink, as his cheeks did the same.

"O-oh. A-Anastasia." Anastasia said, and the man smiles.

"Lathyn. Can I see you again?"  Lathyn asked, and Anastasia smiled.

"Of course! Tomorrow?" Anastasia asked, and Lathyn nodded, happily.

"Tomorrow then." Lathyn said, as Anastasia opens the door and walks out. Anastasia looks in the window and waves, as she walked by. Lathyn waved back, and sighed. His eyes filled with love.

......

"You're in a good mood. Did something happened at the bakery?" Cinderella asked, looking at Anastasia, as she sighs happily. Anastasia jumps a bit.

"I-it's nothing! Let's just get me a new dress. What about this one?" Anastasia asked, holding up a simple purple dress. Cinderella nods.

"It's prefect like all the previous dresses before it." Cinderella said, as Anastasia turns to look in the mirror. Anastasia hums, as she held the dress against her body and nodded.

"I think I'll take this one." Anastasia said, as the woman nodded. Anastasia hands the dress over the her. Anastasia lifts her dress up to look at her shoes.

"Now the shoes." Anastasia said, frowning, as she lets go of the dress. Anastasia smiles as she spots a pair of purple heels with a bow on top of it. The center had a small light blue gem on it.

"Perfect! Can I get these in a bigger size?" Anastasia asked as the woman nods. Cinderella smiled and Anastasia turned to her.

"Where do we go next?" Anastasia asked, as Cinderella stood up.