The Little Mermaid

~Good Ending Aftermath~

Owowowowow! Sister, please!" Morgana pleads, as Ursula pulls on Morgana's ear keeping at her side.

"No! You can't go over there. Haven't you learned any manners? The mother must give us the ok to touch the baby!" Ursula said, and Morgana made grabby hands at the crib, as Ariel and Eric smiled nervously.

"But I want to hold baby." Morgana whines.

"You can not hold the baby!" Ursula said, with a growl. Ursula sighs heavily, before turning to Ariel and Eric, putting on her sweetest smile.

"I'm sorry, dearies. Morgana will need to learn some manners. We'll take our leave." Ursula said, as Ariel nods.

"Of course. We'll see you later then?" Ariel asked, as Ursula smirks.

"Of course! Once Morgana knows what she did wrong, We'll come back. Now then. Go see your father. I know he won't tell you, but he's happy to have a granddaughter." Ursula said, as Ariel giggles while noding. Ursula and Ariel share a hug before Ursula drags Morgana to the edge of the boat and jumps overboard. Morgana cries out in shock as she's pulled along over. Ariel picks up the baby girl and walks over to Triton, who's using the water to stay near the boat.

"Ariel." Triton said, as he smiles.

"Father. I'm so glad you could make it." Ariel said, as Triton cups her cheek and leans over to peck her forehead.

"Of course. I'll always make time for you. Now let me see my granddaughter." Triton said, as Ariel holds the baby out. Triton cradles the little girl as she coos.

"Beautiful little one. I can't wait to have her see Atlantis. Will she need help with her tail?" Triton asked, as the baby grabs his finger.

"Melody. I'm excited to show her and Eric. Do you think she'll like it?" Ariel asked, a d Triton smiles.

"We'll have wait till she's older. I think she'll love it. She's part of our world too. She'll want to know." Triton said, as Ariel nods. Triton hands Melody back to Ariel and grabs his trident.

"We'll visit again when she's older." Triton said, as he and Ariel shared a hug. Eric walks over, as Triton lowers himself down into the water.

"So you're going to show me your home? Am I going to tail? What color do you think it is? Is Melody going to have a tail too?" Eric asked, as Ariel giggles, as she waves at her sisters.

"You'll just have to wait and see. When Melody is a little older. Aunt Ursula and Father will come get us and we'll down under the surface. You'll love it! Everyone is excited to meet you." Ariel said, grinning up at him. Melody laughs, as Sebastian crossed his claws.

"I agree that the girl needs to be a little older before getting her tail." Sebastian said, as Melody tries the reach over and grab him from Ariel's arms.

"Of course, Sebastian. Will you be staying here or are you going with Father?" Ariel asked. Sebastian glances at the chief.

"I think I'll go with your father. Ursula will coming here to teach Melody how the swim with you. Might be best for Eric to take some lessons too." Sebastian said, before he turns around to jumps into the water. Eric chuckles nervously.

"Do you think she'll help me that?" Eric asked. Ariel smiles and pecks his cheek.

"You'll be fine." Ariel said, as shs turns around.