Cinderella

Thanks again to AsphodelGaunt for the idea!

~Good Ending Aftermath~

Charming helps Cinderella out of the carriage.

"Is this the place?" Charming asked, as Cinderella smiles, looking up.

"Yes. Anastasia is living here with Lathyn. She wanted to be with him." Cinderella said, as the two walked up to the bakery. Charming opens the door for Cinderella, as she walks in.

"Just a minute!" Anastasia's voice eoches from the kitchen. Charming and Cinderella share a smile before Anastasia exits the kitchen with a tray of rolls.

"Oh! Cinderella! Your Highness! Welcome! What brings you here?" Anastasia asked, as she sets the tray down on a table and walks over to hug Cinderella. The two share a hug.

"I came to see you, and see how you're doing. It's been a while since your wedding is coming up." Cinderella said, as Anastasia walks back to the tray.

"It's going great. We're almost done preparing for it. I still haven't heard from Drizella and Mother if they were coming." Anastasia said. Cinderella sighs.

"I haven't heard from them either." Cinderella said, as Anastasia looks down the tray of rolls. She starts setting the rolls in the basket at the table.

"It's...its fine. I wasn't excepting them to come anyway. Is it really fine for us to use the ballroom for our guests? We can find another place for our guests!" Anastasia said, changing the subject.

"It's fine with us. Really! I know how much you're looking forward to the meals we're planning." Cinderella said, and Anastasia grins.

......

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest said, as Lathyn lifts the veil and leans in. Anastasia meets him halfway, as they two share a kiss. Everyone cheers, as the two pulled away. Cinderella leans against Charming and she claps with everyone else. Anastasia and Lathyn walks down the stairs, thanking everyone for coming.

"Cinderella! Thank you for letting us hold our wedding here." Anastasia said, as she hugs her. Cinderella smiles and she hugged back.

"Come. There's someone here to see you." Cinderella said, as she took Anastasia's hand and leads her to the garden off of the ballroom. They greeted the guest, as they walked by.

"So? Who's here to see me? I think I greeted everyone on the list." Anastasia said, as they reached the fountain. Anastasia tilts her head, confused, as the person turned around slowly.

"H-hi, sis. Lovely wedding." Drizella said, looking to the side. Metal cuffs bounded her hands together, with her ripped dress covered in dirt. Anastasia frozed and stared at her. Drizella glanced at her before looking at the ground.

"I....I thought I should come to your wedding, since you're my sister and Cinderella asked me to come as well. Mother refused the invitation. Well, more like burned it. If you don't want me here, I'll go. I just thought that I should tell you that....I'm.....I'm sorry." Drizella said, as two guards walked up to grab Drizella.

"Wait! Let her go." Anastasia said, as one guard looks at her.

"Ma'am?" He asked. Anastasia looks at Drizella and smiles.

"I forgave her a long time ago. Let her go, please. She's our sister, right Cinderella?" Anastasia asked, as the guards looked at Cinderella. Cinderella nods with a smile.

"Yes. She is. She proved that she regrets what she did. She can be let go." Cinderella said, as tears starts streaming down her face. The other guard pulls out a key and removes the cuffs. Drizella starts wiping her eyes, as Anastasia walks up to her. Anastasia smiled and pulls Drizella into a hug.

"There. There. Lets get a bath and new clothes. I heard the jeweler is looking for an assistant. Would you like to work for them?" Anastasia asked. Drizella hics, as Anastasia leans back.

"You're letting me attend your wedding. You let me go. And you're giving me a job. Why? I was so rude and mean to you and Cinderella! Why would help someone like me?" Drizella asked, as Cinderella walks over to them.

"Because you're family to us, Drizella." Cinderella said, as she wraps her arms around Drizella. Drizella lets out a sob, as the three stood there hugging each other.

"You really got her here." Lathyn said, as he and Charming looked at the doorway at the girls.

"Of course. Cinderella asked me to see if I could get Drizella here, in time for the wedding. So I made it happen." Charming said, as he pats Lathyn on the shoulder.