Three Little Pigs

~Good Ending Aftermath~

A knock came from the door, as Bricks sets a bowl of soup and a glass of water on the table. Bricks walks over to the door and opens it.

"You're here! Perfect timing. Food is ready and those two are asleep. Sorry for making you wait. I've made extra." Bricks said, as he lets Wolf in. Wolf smiles, as he walks in.

"Thanks. I'm straving." Wolf said, as Bricks closed the door. Wolf anf Bricks sat down at the table.

"That reminds me. I got a letter from the old lady in the woods." Wolf said, as he eats some of the soup.

"That old lady who gets gifts from her granddaughter and her mother?" Bricks asked, and Wolf nodded.

"Yeah. That one. She wanted me to come see her about a problem with a lumberjack? Something about the woods getting cut down somewhere near her home. She's worried about her granddaughter." Wolf said.

"Do you plan on going? It sounds like the lumberjack means trouble if she's asking for you." Bricks said, as Wolf finished his bowl and held out the bowl. Bricks took the bowl and refills it, before handing the bowl back.

"You have a point. I do want to know why the old lady would ask for me and not someone else. Should I go?" Wolf asked, as he blew lightly on the soup to cool it, before sipping it.

"I think you should. It'll be good for you to get out more." Bricks said, as Wolf rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha. Very funny. I get enough exercise." Wolf said. Bricks snorted.

"Sure you do. Anyways. Doesn't the granddaughter wear a red coat? I think she gained the nickname "Red Hood" because of it." Bricks said, and Wolf shrugs.

"I don't know. Maybe? I'll think about it. Changing subject. I think your brother, that lived in the stick house, hates me. He set my fur on fire!" Wolf said, as Bricks chuckled.

"Sorry about that. I should have told you about his new habit of setting things on fire. I didn't think he would actually try it on you!" Bricks said, as Wolf finished his second bowl and held the bowl out. Bricks took the bowl and refills it, as Wolf drinks some of his water. Bricks hands the bowl back, and Wolf blew lightly on the soup.

"Yeah. I figured that out, first hand. You got some paper and a pen?" Wolf asked, and sips on the soup. Bricks nods as he opens a drawer.

"Going to write to the old lady?" Bricks asked, and Wolf sets the bowl down.

"Yeah. I think I'll go see her. It might do me some good to get out there. The least I could do is hear her out." Wolf said, as Bricks pulls out a sheet of paper and a pen. Bricks sets the paper and pen in front of Wolf.

"You can always say no, after hearing her out. Who knows. Maybe it's something you can do." Bricks said, as Wolf chuckles and picks up the pen.

"Whatever you say. Lets see. I think I'll start off with, Dear Granny...." Wolf said, as he starts the letter off.

........

"See you later! Be sure to write!" Bricks called out, as he waves at Wolf. Wolf waves back.

"I will! See you later!" Wolf called back, as he turns around and walks across the bridge. Wolf shifts his satchel on his shoulder and pats the bag resting on his hip.

"Alright. Now to go see little red's grandmother about this lumberjack." Wolf said to himself, as he walks down the path.