Seventeen

"My little Tiger

"My little Tiger."

⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️
Chapter Seventeen: Tis the Season
2x10:Merry Ex-mas

Delia loved Christmas which said a lot seeing as she was adopted and her family wanted together. But she always made time to spend Christmas with Paloma, who loved spending time with her sister, adopted or not. There wasn't a year they didn't do

Christmas together, they always did a little get-together and opened presents but Christmas day was usually spent alone. That was changing this year though because Delia was going to Spend Christmas with Hen and Karen and Bobby and Athena, the couples had all decided to pick a few days before Christmas and make her come over.

Which she figured was mandatory, she was also bringing a date, a certain blonde with a birthmark above his eye. The two had been talking a lot more than usual, going out on dates just trying to get to know each other on another level that wasn't for friends.

They were just exploring the field not wanting to rush anything. Delia pulled the truck up to the cul de sac seeing two yards full of Christmas decorations. They meet the wife who leads them over to her husband, who is lying on the ground in between a few inflated elves.

"Sir, can you move at all?" Bobby kneels in front of the man as Delia sets down her kit pulling out her stethoscope and blood pressure pump.

" It hurts."

"Okay. Probably a good sign. Just stay still. Can you tell me how this happened?"

"Snowman pushed me off the roof." He groans as Bobby and Buck looked up at the roof seeing a giant inflated snowman.

" Blood pressure 120/70. Respiration Is good." Delia pulls her stethoscope from her ears as Chim and Eddie put a brace on his neck

" All right. Do we move him over a little bit?" Eddie asks as Chim nods. They move him to his side so Eddie can see his back.

"Doesn't appear to be any spinal damage."

"All right, let's get him on a backboard," Bobby says as Buck helps Delia up off the ground.

" Oh, looks like the baby Jesus broke your fall," Chim says as Hen comes over with the backboard.

"That's a Christmas miracle." Buck hits Chim in the chest playfully.

"You guys ready?" Eddie asks as He already had the husband loaded up on the backboard.

" Yeah." They lift him carrying him out of the yard, his wife walking next to him.

"Oh, look, John, you finally got your wish. Everyone's taking pictures." they place him on the gurney as John smiles

"This is the best Christmas ever." He says as Chim and Buck push him into the ambulance closing the door.