Ten

!Warning Smut!

!Warning Smut!

Delia was completely and utterly shit faced. Since the pandemic things were slowly opening up such as bars and restaurants, they were currently at the bar. It was an outside bar, her high waisted shorts and deep cut t-shirt made her look irresistible. She was dancing with a few girls from the hospital Amanda and Cara. They were celebrating Cara's birthday. She had just turned twenty one and what better way to celebrate than to go bar hopping. This was the third bar they had gone to and Delia was a complete and utter mess.

Delia had invited Buck to come along and he did. He invited Eddie and they had a few beers before Eddie decided to leave and Buck was surrounded by everyone at her other job; a few men worked with her. She was currently going to the bathroom, Buck was talking with a few of the guys she worked with. They were new guys Omar and William, they were pretty fit guys, all three men had a lot in common so conversation was flowing easily.

It had been a while since she returned back from the bathroom Buck went to go check on his wife seeing her hold up against the wall, a pair of arms around her waist as the two talked, she was just letting this guy touch her, maybe it was the drinks or the fact that she wasn't punching him in the face but Buck was a little upset, his jaw tightened, shoulders tensing, the blonde tightened his hands into fist anger amassed with him as he stared off into the distance.

Buck stalked through the crowd he kept his gaze trained on her face, watching her head fall back into laughter as a pair of arms grabbed her around her waist, they pulled in her closer and her cheeks were already flushed, from drinking. In an instant he found himself approaching the pair, the sound of his own heartbeat drowning out the roaring of the music in his ears. He watched as she pressed a hand to his face cupping it as they laughed more.

He was so fueled by his ragging jealousy he handnt noticed the other guy with them or the fact that the guy holding Delia was gay, they were close friends and nothing about their relationship was sexual. His jealousy was clouding his judgment, blocking out the rest of the world.

He hadn't felt the pain of his fist colliding with the man's face, he certainly heard it—the loud crack of the bones shattering. He had punched the stranger square in his nose, sending him flying back. He stepped forward as the man crumpled to the floor, his friends already aiding at his side, Buck stepped forward with the intent of beating him to an unconscious pulp. A pair of hands were planted on his chest as he looked at who they belonged to, hazel brown eyes looking at him with a bit of Anger and sadness.

"What are you doing?"

"I should ask you the same thing."

"I was catching up with an old friend and you came out of nowhere and punched him in the face." She shoves him rolling her eyes. "Men are so emotional, he's gay." she points to the guy aiding her friend. "That's his fiance." she just folds her arms over her chest shaking her head and walking away as he grabs her arm pulling her back in front of him.